• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
    Only debt £10m... Nah. Don't think so.
    Hard debt not soft
    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Why would they require a bank's assistance for this? They are supposed to be so rich and dedicated that the will gladly pay all QPR expenses out of their bottomless pockets. Or so I have been told countless times on this messageboard and ridiculed/insulted when I dared question that fantastic fiscal arrangement.
      Name one time where you were told that the owners have bottomless pockets.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        Name one time where you were told that the owners have bottomless pockets.
        Kevin Mcleod was the most prominent advocate of that theory, I can't count the number of times I saw him make statements like this. But as now he is your fellow-mod, he will probably deny it all and you will be tempted to support him. O tempora, o mores.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Why would they require a bank's assistance for this? They are supposed to be so rich and dedicated that the will gladly pay all QPR expenses out of their bottomless pockets. Or so I have been told countless times on this messageboard and ridiculed/insulted when I dared question that fantastic fiscal arrangement.
          They are rich, but it's the rich people that borrow the most money, Kirill. The normal thinking behind it is to fund something that will make them even more money in the long term, although football isn't exactly conventional in this regard.

Borrowing money or spending lots of money has never been, isn't and will never be the problem. Problems occur when you borrow/spend it, haphazardly, badly and repeat the same mistake in an attempt to rectify the previous ones. In my view, this is what they have done. So have little sympathy for the fact that they have done their money. I think it's reasonable to assume that the penny has finally dropped and things are going to be somewhat different from here on in. My only concern now is that it would appear that the current farce, is down to a case of over-correction.

Comment

Kevin Mcleod was the most prominent advocate of that theory, I can't count the number of times I saw him make statements like this. But as now he is your fellow-mod, he will probably deny it all and you will be tempted to support him. O tempora, o mores.
            Ha! Kevin's posts are all out there, just as yours and mine are. If you have any evidence then please present it. Or just continue waving your arms and presenting nothing. Who is and isn't a mod could not be more irrelevant!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              Ha! Kevin's posts are all out there, just as yours and mine are. If you have any evidence then please present it. Or just continue waving your arms and presenting nothing. Who is and isn't a mod could not be more irrelevant!
              I don't really care, but who decides who becomes a moderator or not, and who gets demoted or such?

I am sensing a bit if a virtual power struggle going on!

Comment

slightly related, i guess... football league have updated their guidance on ffp. 2 points to note:

As previously reported, legal proceedings are ongoing between The Football League and Queens Park Rangers regarding the club’s 2013/14 FFP return, while the League and Leicester City remain in an ongoing dialogue.... so not all sorted yet

Clubs relegated from the Premier League do not face any sanctions in their first season back in The Football League relating to the previous season as long as they have complied with the Premier League’s financial reporting requirements during that campaign - irrespective of any outstanding matters relating to FFP returns from previous seasons in The Football League. The three relevant clubs – Burnley, Hull City and Queens Park Rangers – all complied with the Premier League’s requirements during 2014/15.... so no prospect of a transfer embargo as a result of last season's spending

Read more at http://www.football-league.co.uk/new...XmHmTAfL9Bk.99

Comment

Working...
                X