Same Old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Actually been thinking about this......Ramsey has stated he wants us to play through the midfield,
    so although we say he wants a target man, I don't think he wants us hitting long balls forward.
    I took it as more a case of darting runs and playing through balls with the mf getting in the box
    Don't think it about hitting long balls just need the ball to stick hold up play lay it wide , even playing threw the middle giving time for two of the three midfield to join the attack

Comment

Think we need a mean motherfarkin basterd coach that'll throw their bottles of free energy drinks upside their heads at half time and give them a split lip.

I imagine Ramsey Pansy goes in to the dressing room with packet of sticker stars and awards them on a board of squad names.. "Only one star for you Rob this week... Two for you Tjarron, would've been three if you'd scored... Remember everyone, it's not the winning that counts, it's the taking part... See you tuesday gentlemen and no nookie on monday please!"

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
        Don't think it about hitting long balls just need the ball to stick hold up play lay it wide , even playing threw the middle giving time for two of the three midfield to join the attack
        Yeah ....I see that.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
          The truth is that we thought that we were going to be like man city...got to big for our boots ..gave it large to all other clubs..and now we are a laughingbstock.

warnock performed a miracle to get us promoted with f*** all money.
          The club has been a joke since he went....get him back now to re-build this total shambles
          We are supposed to be one of the richest clubs in England
          Losing away to Carlton is a joke ...can anyone really think that this is ok
          It is not ok.....ok.....it's s***
          "Gave it large to all other clubs" did we? What exactly did we do to other clubs? Let's pick a few shall we? Chelski, Arsenal, Spurs, Man C, Man U, Liverpool, Newcastle, Everton. How did we "give it large" to these clubs? Genuinely interested.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
            I'm happy with the les and Chris management team. Give them time. You can't buy stability. Onwards and upwards
            What are you on I'll have some of that

Comment

So taking Banners to Stamford Bridge reading ...."We are much richer that you"

T shirts printed Carlsberg "Probably the Richest club in the World"

Is this not Larging it Richard ????

Comment

Sack the banner maker

Comment

Sorry, you're talking about a few fans, I thought you meant club officials.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                  X