Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Giro day?
    He will be complaining about price of beer in the capital next!!!! Already said were rude. Typical wining northerner

Comment

Giro day?
      I have several income streams Sir.
      Unlike QPR strangely enough.

Comment

Yeah probably Westy. I just dont get why he's here. He has gone to the effort of setting up an account just to tell us sunderland isnt a $hithole but not offering us any reason why it isnt. Just telling us Shepherds bush is a $hithole. cant see where this is going tbh

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          He will be complaining about price of beer in the capital next!!!! Already said were rude. Typical wining northerner
          Not so much the price, more the quality and the company.

Comment

Yeah probably Westy. I just dont get why he's here. He has gone to the effort of setting up an account just to tell us sunderland isnt a $hithole but not offering us any reason why it isnt. Just telling us Shepherds bush is a $hithole. cant see where this is going tbh
            Except the seafront, the proximity to Newcastle and Durham. The main railway line. The riversides. The architecture. The people.

Shepherds Bush hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Post reported, presumably because someone defended their Club and home when abused? Can't throw the dirt if you don't want it back chaps. Play nicely and I'm sure it will be reciprocated. The forum is open to away fans so long as they don't cause problems and thus far, Mr Jardine has only retorted so that's fine. If he steps over the line then things will change but until then can we all keep it civil

As for not doing weekender's in Sunderland because Newcastle is better, perhaps you should sample the delights of South Shields on a Friday night - a top night out with some pretty game "Port Lasses"
              Don't think anything has been said which needs reporting that I have read

As for south shields every place has its loose woman however Mr Jardine failed to highlight this with all the other delights it could be a game changer and elevate Sunderland above Port Vale which is another dump

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Jardine View Post
                Not so much the price, more the quality and the company.
                Drinking in the wrong places when you visit then buddy

Comment

And you make my point perfectly only locals do Sunderland anyone playing you stays out of town the trip to the stadium of light is actually an inconvenience on the weekend
                  Well my learned friend, when we come to London, we don't stay in Shepherds Bush

Comment

As for south shields every place has its loose woman however Mr Jardine failed to highlight this with all the other delights it could be a game changer and elevate Sunderland above Port Vale which is another dump
                    It seems you have a problem with anywhere that isn't within your presumably small world.
                    Have you actually looked around?

Comment

Except the seafront, the proximity to Newcastle and Durham. The main railway line. The riversides. The architecture. The people.

Shepherds Bush hahahaha
                      The people really............. Sunderland fans some of the rudest I have encountered following Rangers

We got railways in London too and airports and a big b loody river called the Thames and more importantly the financial muscle of the UK

Wait to Facto catches up with this thread then the fun will begin

Comment

Well my learned friend, when we come to London, we don't stay in Shepherds Bush
                        Don't blame you neither would I

Comment

Reported all the same Westy - on the basis that a Sunderland fan dared to post The message woke me from the chore of proof reading some very dull documents
                          All I was saying is play nice everyone and it shouldn't be a problem and I can stay bored with what I'm doing
                          As for the women mate, they're not all loose, but tie a plank to your feet if you get worried
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

It seems you have a problem with anywhere that isn't within your presumably small world.
                            Have you actually looked around?
                            Extensively mate and there are some blinding locations in London and believe it or not outside of it but Sunderland I am afraid is not one of them regardless how much you protest.

I'm not defending London per say and its not all milk and honey and I have visited some proper horrid dives in the capital

Comment

Extensively mate and there are some blinding locations in London and believe it or not outside of it but Sunderland I am afraid is not one of them regardless how much you protest.

I'm not defending London per say and its not all milk and honey and I have visited some proper horrid dives in the capital
                              And Sunderland is not Mogadishu either, it is just a lazy cliche from some.
                              We like it here, we have the coast and some countryside as well as quality people.

Comment

But it is a lovely day up here today, of course Southern Jessies don't like weather do they? They hate weather as much as they hate manners.
                                Like....man....You are supposed to say southern jessies like.....faker

Comment

Working...
                                X