X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    Anyone write this, is bloody ignorant, so I will just say and that,
    Huh?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Helps to get norwhich relegated gets rewarded with prem football . Helps to get QPR relegated gets rewarded with prem football . Everything that's wrong with modern football , rewarding failure .

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        This.

We aren't going straight back up so won't have him ready to come back for us next year. He will have 1 less year ion his contract so we will likely get less for him next summer. Rather cash in now and have the money to reinvest in the defence.

You being a silly billy today matty, that was my point sell him and get the cash to sign some players,, another tony moment for you mate
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          You being a silly billy today matty, that was my point sell him and get the cash to sign some players,, another tony moment for you mate
          I know mate I agreed with you - that's why I started my comment with "this".

Tony
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Tony
            Oh sorry mate, It is daft to let him go on loan, my apologies matty
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Out of all the new players in recent times Fer was the 1 player I was most excied about. Gutted he was played out of position a lot last season, also when he was out with injury..... Was never going to be here in the Championship next season, so over the moon we've loaned him out. Gives me a very very very thin sliver of hope to see him back in a Rs top again.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I think he's decent player but with us and Norwich has he done enough to demonstrate he will or is going to be a top premier league player. I think jury is still out on him fail at Sunderland and I would say his career in England is over

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Like rats fleeing the sinking ship
                  Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                  Gotta admire his loyalty.
                  Not down to him ....Les/Tone/Hoos to blame......lets get some burning F E G's knocked up!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Not down to him ....Les/Tone/Hoos to blame......lets get some burning F E G's knocked up!!
                    I don't blame them, I applaud them. Good bit of business if its anything like the same as the Caulker loan.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Tony
                      I had a tony moment,, got the Donald trump coz me ST ain't arrived yet, it's ok for people to say be patient but they probably don't live in a nasty horrible tower block
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        I don't blame them, I applaud them. Good bit of business if its anything like the same as the Caulker loan.
                        Oh...ok I'll put the scarecrows back then

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                          Agree about living up north. Im sure he felt Norwich was a $hithole, wait until he gets up there. Plus there is the Euros next year which he will want to be part of so that could be another reason for him just going on loan.
                          Excuse me? Shithole?
                          Yes, Shepherd's Bush is fantastic mind.
                          And Loftus Rust, lovely place whereby if you are really unlucky, your seat affords you a view of the pitch.
                          QPR have had a touch of luck getting promoted twice recently. But Gentlemen, QPR is a small 2nd rate

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Jardine View Post
                            Excuse me? Shithole?
                            And Loftus Rust, lovely place whereby if you are really unlucky, your seat affords you a view of the pitch.
                            QPR have had a touch of luck getting promoted twice recently. But Gentlemen, QPR is a small 2nd rate
                            Thanks for setting us a nice fun puzzle. Will you award a prize to the funniest finish for your sentence? Seriously keep away from other fans message boards for your own health. There's no benefit to be had for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Jardine View Post
                              Excuse me? Shithole?

Shepherds bush is pretty nice in parts but that is irrelevant as he would have lived in London not specifically Shepherds bush. We are well aware of what we are but it seems like you are having delusions of grandeur. Why/how are you even on a qpr forum? Im surprised you get internet that far up north
                              Last edited by Hove Ranger; 04-08-2015, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                                Lionel Messi is great. George Best was great. Leroy Fer is an above average PL player.
                                In the context of QPR Fer is a great player, don't want to argue
                                Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                                Lionel Messi is great. George Best was great. Leroy Fer is an above average PL player.
                                Obviously he's not an all time great but he's a good young player, would be starting for England and hyped beyond belief if he had the passport...

Wish him all the best, hopefully we'll see him back here.

Comment

Working...
                                X