X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Jardine View Post
    Excuse me? Shithole?
    Yes, Shepherd's Bush is fantastic mind.
    And Loftus Rust, lovely place whereby if you are really unlucky, your seat affords you a view of the pitch.
    QPR have had a touch of luck getting promoted twice recently. But Gentlemen, QPR is a small 2nd rate
    Fer will love living in your stadium then, however if he ever has to leave it God he's in for a shock. Always Newcastle up the road if he fancies something resembling 21st century

Comment

Oh my, London bias against places that you probably wouldn't visit as your Oyster card doesn't stretch that far.
      Sunderland and more specifically Durham has the coast, it is beautiful. It also has good quality people that are friendly, of course Londoners don't recognise that too well do they
      Great players have also played for Liverpool, been there have you? Anfield is a dump within a dump.
      QPR I'm afraid gentlemen is a small club living even in the shadow of Fulham who at least have a lovely riverside stadium to visit and bars you can drink in.

Comment

Fer could also buy a whole street of houses and leave them empty so he doesnt have to deal with the locals, judging by the value of properties up there. Plus flights to London are only 1 hour so he could fly back every weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post

Shepherds bush is pretty nice in parts but that is irrelevant as he would have lived in London not specifically Shepherds bush. We are well aware of what we are but it seems like you are having delusions of grandeur. Why/how are you even on a qpr forum? Im surprised you get internet that far up north
          Have QPR EVER averaged over 40000 crowds? I really don't know.
          Empty seat jibes from a club that bring about 500 fans 'oop North' for matches. Tragically brilliant.

Comment

Fer could also buy a whole street of houses and leave them empty so he doesnt have to deal with the locals, judging by the value of properties up there. Plus flights to London are only 1 hour so he could fly back every weekend
            Is this now a wealth issue? From the fans of a club on the verge of bankruptcy? Oh my sides.

Comment

Oh my, London bias against places that you probably wouldn't visit as your Oyster card doesn't stretch that far.
              Sunderland and more specifically Durham has the coast, it is beautiful. It also has good quality people that are friendly, of course Londoners don't recognise that too well do they
              Great players have also played for Liverpool, been there have you? Anfield is a dump within a dump.
              QPR I'm afraid gentlemen is a small club living even in the shadow of Fulham who at least have a lovely riverside stadium to visit and bars you can drink in.
              No use having a coast in torrential rain and gale force winds.

Comment

Excuse me? Shithole?
                Yes, Shepherd's Bush is fantastic mind.
                And Loftus Rust, lovely place whereby if you are really unlucky, your seat affords you a view of the pitch.
                QPR have had a touch of luck getting promoted twice recently. But Gentlemen, QPR is a small 2nd rate
                I've been to both Sunderland and Norwich - and both are genuine shitholes. Sunderland in particular. That's a real bloody tip.

And who said Shepards Bush isn't? It's like a cross between downtown Mogadishu and Kabul nowadays..... but lots of famous and influential persons choose to live in and around West London.

2nd rate? Anyone who isn't in the regular top four always is.

Small? Yep. We've always punched above our weight.

Now trot off back up north and take your whippet with you...... Hope the weather's nice.

Comment

ouch

You forgot high volume of numpties when describing your mecca. Been Sunderland many times and sorry mate its a shithole but don't blame you for defending your patch

When fans attend for the game with your lot they don't do the weekender in Sunderland they do it in Newcastle that's a fact and commute in on the metro and get back to Newcastle asap after. Your not even in Newcastle's shadow your well and truely in their footprint

Enjoy Fer, decent player but not someone you will want in your annual relegation battle

Comment

But it is a lovely day up here today, of course Southern Jessies don't like weather do they? They hate weather as much as they hate manners.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      ouch

You forgot high volume of numpties when describing your mecca. Been Sunderland many times and sorry mate its a shithole but don't blame you for defending your patch

When fans attend for the game with your lot they don't do the weekender in Sunderland they do it in Newcastle that's a fact and commute in on the metro and get back to Newcastle asap after. Your not even in Newcastle's shadow your well and truely in their footprint

Enjoy Fer, decent player but not someone you will want in your annual relegation battle
                      Yes, Newcastle is indeed the regional hub. However the locals don't venture into Newcastle as it is full of out of town Essex wannabes on a jolly.

Comment

that's quite good Hove. Hope he's got a wet suit

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                          I've been to both Sunderland and Norwich - and both are genuine shitholes. Sunderland in particular. That's a real bloody tip.

And who said Shepards Bush isn't? It's like a cross between downtown Mogadishu and Kabul nowadays..... but lots of famous and influential persons choose to live in and around West London.

2nd rate? Anyone who isn't in the regular top four always is.

Small? Yep. We've always punched above our weight.

Now trot off back up north and take your whippet with you...... Hope the weather's nice.
                          Your club is a brave club, trying to keep up with Fulham.

Comment

But it is a lovely day up here today, of course Southern Jessies don't like weather do they? They hate weather as much as they hate manners.
                            Giro day?

Comment

Yes, Newcastle is indeed the regional hub. However the locals don't venture into Newcastle as it is full of out of town Essex wannabes on a jolly.
                              And you make my point perfectly only locals do Sunderland anyone playing you stays out of town the trip to the stadium of light is actually an inconvenience on the weekend

Comment

Post reported, presumably because someone defended their Club and home when abused? Can't throw the dirt if you don't want it back chaps. Play nicely and I'm sure it will be reciprocated. The forum is open to away fans so long as they don't cause problems and thus far, Mr Jardine has only retorted so that's fine. If he steps over the line then things will change but until then can we all keep it civil

As for not doing weekender's in Sunderland because Newcastle is better, perhaps you should sample the delights of South Shields on a Friday night - a top night out with some pretty game "Port Lasses"
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X