I didnt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
    haha, hasn't been the first time he specifically has had a dig at me. oh well, ya can't let that get to you.
    maybe I should've just went with a simple user name.. like Arty or something. haha. whaddya say bluehoop?
    I'm sure there would still have been a swipe or two from him, it's in his DNA mate
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

not renewing either but that is solely down to the amount of midweek games and logistics. Not into wearing the colours either. But am actually looking forward to this season more than I have for a long time.
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Cant believe someones so proud to not support their club anymore they make a thread on a club website to tell everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          I've been supporting them since the 70s. I have been through the darker days.
          I just happen to think that the current Board are making mistake after mistake after mistake and until they show that they have learnt from these I will feel the way I do.

They appear to have learnt nothing from the Remy situation otherwise would have put a fee and deadline on selling Austin, Fer & Phillips.

As for the kit, did they not listen to the fans' views last season about plain backs? Why have other Premiership clubs with stripe kits got them on the back too yet QPR couldn't keep their traditional hoops?
          For the record, I no longer buy the shirts, but want the club to respect its traditional things like blue & white hoops.
          Length of service is no measure of what it means to be Rangers though Stan. Going through the roller coaster of emotions just goes with the territory and we end up so much more than just football fans down at Rangers.
          You seen the article about running down Austin's contract? If no one offers the money today what are we to do, just open the door and let him walk because you're going to get the hump if it doesn't happen until August? everyone of those players will have a fee on his head and, of course, there is a deadline. As for the kit - seriously, 40+ years thrown out of the window all over a poxy kit.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            I did. I often commented on how he wasn't given a run in the side or played in the right formation and tactics.
            Honestly though, what had he shown to make you think he would become a stand out player? There was no evidence that he would be more than adequate. The improvement was impressive and was all down to Ramsey but if I recall rightly, you quote his appointment as nothing short of a disaster?
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Cant believe someones so proud to not support their club anymore they make a thread on a club website to tell everyone.
              There is also an "I DID" thread though Kev, started by Ginger Ninja, which is probably more your cup of tea.

Be warned though, it has been infiltrated somewhat by a couple of blokes who aren't entirely happy with life.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                I'm in the same boat mate I love QPR but I'm not happy
                Honestly good for you. Club is run like a circus
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Actually glad these people aren't renewing. Gives real fans a chance to get one. Move along lads.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

i will get a membership this year, but only if we make better signings. i like the look of the aussie kid but 1 player is not enough. the club needs to go out and sign the likes of gray and ravel.

#waitingandseeing
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I havent re-newed unfortunately... May get a membership though

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          I havent re-newed unfortunately... May get a membership though
                          If you can't renew, you can't renew mate. It just really gets on my nerves that people don't renew for no reason and celebrate that fact. Fair play for going for a membership though.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            i will get a membership this year, but only if we make better signings. i like the look of the aussie kid but 1 player is not enough. the club needs to go out and sign the likes of gray and ravel.

#waitingandseeing

You wont need a membership to go to games if all the plums on here who haven't renewed because of Chris Ramsey have given up their seats. Loftus Road will be easier to get into than Jordan !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              You wont need a membership to go to games if all the plums on here who haven't renewed because of Chris Ramsey have given up their seats. Loftus Road will be easier to get into than Jordan !
                              Cheers for the tip mate. That's another 40 quid saved.
                              #luvleyjubbley
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Cheers for the tip mate. That's another 40 quid saved.
                                #luvleyjubbley
                                Winning !

Comment

Working...
                                X