X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt

Renew and I'm not buying the kit I feel great just letting you know lol
    R's

I am not buying a ST, a shirt nor QPR Player and not even membership as I am so peeved about them right now.

Comment

I'm in the same boat mate I love QPR but I'm not happy
      R's

Comment

Congratulations
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Clubs making really good strides atm. Implemented new philosophy, brought young good potential players and going back to our roots. Plus I bet when the likes of Austin, fer,,Sandro and Phillips are sold we will bring in some quality which will give us that extra edge.
          Don't get the doom and gloom or the I'm really not happy atm. Last seasons gone and the clubs moving forward positively. Get behind the team.

Comment

Summer has been going as well as I could have hoped so far, bar the absolute farce of the kit we'll be playing in next year.

Still in the long term positive camp, even if this year promises to be a bit painful to watch, even without the kit.

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
              Summer has been going as well as I could have hoped so far, bar the absolute farce of the kit we'll be playing in next year.

Still in the long term positive camp, even if this year promises to be a bit painful to watch, even without the kit.
              Sorry, not for me it hasn't.
              The 2 Swindon lads maybe but not really fussed about Mackie or JET. Even less so with Ramsey as manager and now that shocking kit.
              Also, it looks as if Last season's better players will be sold.
              For me people's optimism stems from the fact it is preseason but once it gets underway that could soon fade, especially if they lose sgaonst Charlton Wolves and Cardiff in the opening matches. Of course wins against those could see optimism rise amongst fans.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Sorry, not for me it hasn't.
                The 2 Swindon lads maybe but not really fussed about Mackie or JET. Even less so with Ramsey as manager and now that shocking kit.
                Also, it looks as if Last season's better players will be sold.
                For me people's optimism stems from the fact it is preseason but once it gets underway that could soon fade, especially if they lose sgaonst Charlton Wolves and Cardiff in the opening matches. Of course wins against those could see optimism rise amongst fans.
                Last years better players were always going to be sold.

I'm expecting us to struggle next year, but the business that is being done is promising and seems to be at last looking to get us away from the insane way we've gone about things for the last few years.

I've no doubt that a slow start will see some fans losing their bottle and demanding sackings but that would be foolish IMO. We need to be realistic and we need to be patient.

Comment

We will be top 10 next year all day long. Personally thin we will make the play off comfortably.

Got great keeper decent defence and we will reinvest the money we get from the player we sell. Obviously not all of it but we will be bringing in some decent quality.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                    Your not needed kid,always another to step in.
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      We will be top 10 next year all day long. Personally thin we will make the play off comfortably.

Got great keeper decent defence and we will reinvest the money we get from the player we sell. Obviously not all of it but we will be bringing in some decent quality.
                      You have high exprctations then from what will be left of the squad and the new signings.
                      Right now, they dont have a good defence - based on last season's defending (they were crap agnst Sheffield Utd too).
                      We can be sure of players exits but we dont know who will be cpming in, which is largely why I am not optimistic. For all Iknow Mackie could be Phillips replacement, Luongo for Sandro and Gladwin for Fer. Lets see what quality replaces Austin and those released.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                        You might as well jog on then bruv over to the Bridge.

Comment

Get Nigel Pearson in NOW and i will definately renew but while that clown Ramsey is in charge i am not wasting my hard earned !!

Comment

Whatever the season........

Comment

Happy to part with £519 to board the Bus, can't wait cold beer, song in me heart, what else would I wanna be doing on a match day?

Comment

Working...
                              X