The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post

Mirror are now going with West Ham offering £11million plus Jarvis who is out of contract next season.
    (This story has been dragged up loads of times now )
    Not going to happen.

Comment

• I messaged Pete on Friday and asking him how sure he was about Austin going to Newcastle and he replied "Very sure. From 3 players." Putting his neck on the line big time on this one. Don't think i can post the link here as it was a private twitter message.

Comment

• Sunday mirror says west ham are going for chaz this week cos of that injury, and the sun says its a fight between newcastle and everton cos of injury worries about lakaku. They all make it up.

Comment

• They all just write stuff for the sake of filling space in the paper. Yes some of what they write is going to be true but a lot of it is made up in the hope of it coming true and then saying a big fat "Scoop!!! We told you first. Buy our paper cos we're the best". Load of bollarks. And makes me sick When people say they're headlines sells papers. 98% of people who buy the paper will buy it regardless of the headline. I haven't bought a newspaper on a regular basis for about 5 years now and don't miss it one bit, only buy one for the Grand national and Cheltenham festival. Save myself well over £170/80 a year.

Comment

• Dont make you wrong jeff, papers are so bad now content wise anyway cos of the internet, i have to buy one though cos i cant eat my breakfast without reading something, habit since a kid.
            Charlie and fer both to be anounced by tursday, theres my scoop. Newcastle and Sunderland, sale and a loan,

Comment

• Has he not gone yet ffs hurry up
              R's

Comment

• Having a little indirect Twitter ding dong with Rodney Marsh at the mo is our Charlie.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Mail claiming NUFC to drop out of the race. Pete and his EDS crew are the biggest frauds going, if he's sent someone a message saying it's come from 3 players he means he plucked it from his ####

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Having a little indirect Twitter ding dong with Rodney Marsh at the mo is our Charlie.
                    Everytime I look at his page on twitter it's littered with mags
                    I would (in the words of KK) Love It if he joined someone else, anyone

Comment

• West Ham reported to be offering Jarvis and £11m. No thanks
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• I think he will start against Charlton and still be here when window shuts that's my hunch

Something not quite right with what's going on with Charlie. We know him and watch him and know he's worth every penny of £15mil but clubs who are swimming in money won't spend that reasonable amount on proven English goalscorer with his best years in front of him it don't make sense or add up and think there is something were not in loop on

Comment

• Come on Charlie, you know you want to stay and go on to become a Rangers legend!
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            I think he will start against Charlton and still be here when window shuts that's my hunch

Something not quite right with what's going on with Charlie. We know him and watch him and know he's worth every penny of £15mil but clubs who are swimming in money won't spend that reasonable amount on proven English goalscorer with his best years in front of him it don't make sense or add up and think there is something were not in loop on
                            Yeah There is something strange.....Charlie seems quite happy with the whole situation, I would like to see him help Rangers by signing an extension.
                            Then we can stand by our valuation

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              I think he will start against Charlton and still be here when window shuts that's my hunch

I personally think it's a combination of him (and his missus) not wanting to move away from Wokingham - and the prospect of a monumental signing on fee when his contract runs out.

That said - he'll probably sign for Newcastle today. Lol.

Comment

• Been told by a Burnley lass I know that his missus hated the north couldn't wait to get away from it

Comment

Working...
                                X