No announcement yet.

Odds slashed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well it is his team i spose.....still want more than £15mill though, far too cheap imo

Comment

He can only go to a club that makes him an offer. No one knows who is interested in him so for all we know it might only be Chelsea that meets our valuation. If that is the case then fair enough as my main priority is to get as much money as possible for him, anything else isn't as important

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        Its his career he's looking for, not ours. So he can join any club he wants as long as they are willing to pay 15 million!
        spot on!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Still not sure how £15 million is being quoted if Kane is allegedly worth £40m and sterling £35m. Some kid from Fulham supposedly going to Man city For £5m we do seem to sell our players for less than other teams. Yes 10mill profit on a player has to be taken but i thought that English strikers were the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! £35M for andy Carroll etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            Still not sure how £15 million is being quoted if Kane is allegedly worth £40m and sterling £35m. Some kid from Fulham supposedly going to Man city For £5m we do seem to sell our players for less than other teams. Yes 10mill profit on a player has to be taken but i thought that English strikers were the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! £35M for andy Carroll etc etc
            Spot on how we only get 15mil for such a quality striker when others no better are getting more

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
              He could join ISIS for all i care as long as we get get 15m.
              Thanks!
              Coffee nearly exploded out of my nose!!
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Working...
              X