Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds slashed...

On Austin to Chelsea

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-transfer-news-odds-slashed-on-charlie-austin-to-sign-for-blues-10331596.html?fb_action_ids=948725025167199&fb_action_types=og.shares&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B846464422069061%5D&action_type_map=%5B"og.shares"%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Don't do it Charlie!! Not because it's Chelsea,but because you could ruin your career joining there as 3rd striker and sit on the bench majority of the season. If you go,go somewhere where you are number 9 and 1st choice. But in the other hand, IF we go up next season,we can always bring him back

Comment

Just don't see him as a top 3/4 striker , same as Remy , very good players but not that level.

Comment

Chaz and Loic sat on the bench...
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          Chaz and Loic sat on the bench...
          K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Wait, what?
          Last edited by Jeems; 19-06-2015, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Its such a tough decision for a player like chaz, become a near billionaire but dont play football anymore. There was such a good discussion on talksport yesterday, saying there is a chelsea youth player whos never been anywhere near the first team whos on 30k a week, and these days cos the games changed so much there is a hell of a lot of players who really dont care about never playing as long as them millions are going in the bank every year. Its actually all about money these days and near on every player has gone that way.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              Just don't see him as a top 3/4 striker , same as Remy , very good players but not that level.
              He's the same/if not better on the ball than Costa and can finish as well as him too. I can see him scoring goals anywhere to be honest.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                He's the same/if not better on the ball than Costa and can finish as well as him too. I can see him scoring goals anywhere to be honest.
                Behave. Austin is a good finisher, had a great first season in the Premiership but better on the ball and can finish as well as Costa? Dont be ridiculous. Costa is on a different level.

Comment

Sorry not in my eyes, not calling Austin bad at all but not as good as Costa , and yeah he will score in every team he plays in but wont play regular at Chelsea or City or Man Utd , If Costa came up for sale there would be plenty of interest from all top clubs all over Europe, Austin has had one season in the top flight and done exceptionally well in a poor side, this is a completely different sort of test.

Comment

A bad move for charlie, I would wish him all the best at another club but not the scum. Get down the doctors charlie and get some ointment for your bum
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Chelsea are signing Falcao too
                      I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Granted Austin can finish but that's about it in comparison to costa

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                          Don't do it Charlie!! Not because it's Chelsea,but because you could ruin your career joining there as 3rd striker and sit on the bench majority of the season. If you go,go somewhere where you are number 9 and 1st choice. But in the other hand, IF we go up next season,we can always bring him back
                          This.
                          He wants and needs 1st team football. If palace or west ham any other southern club dont want to pay up and he wants to stay in his home area n he should not look to move now. See out his contract and either win promotion and a new contract with QPR or leave on a free to one of whichever local club wants him next summer.

Comment

A year at Chelsea win some trophies then move to mid table obscurity

Comment

As crazy as it sounds it's a backwards step for Charlie. Why he doesn't go to West Ham, Southampton or Newcastle and earn decent dolla while being a fist choice striker is beyond me.
                              Euros next summer he needs to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X