No announcement yet.

Ravel Morrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strangely not a single paper or website has taken up in the story... Maybe sky got it wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
      Strangely not a single paper or website has taken up in the story... Maybe sky got it wrong?
      Just noticed the same, can't find it anywhere!
      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

I thought that, it's not even on qpr/24/7 news now, very odd IMO
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          Just signed for Champions League Lazio...this is probably a loan move, no?
          Or a straight swap for the fat one.

Comment

I can't see how this signing will happen but i would be happy if we do get him playing back down hq again.

He is a pwoper #rightsort but if given a free role, he will rip most defences apart.

The only question is will terry play him in his proper position or will he dump ravel at farking left back.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Good talented player but clearly comes with some baggage, would rip up the championship under the right direction. Definitely worth taking a chance with if he doesn't cost a lot.
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan8947 View Post
                Didn't he just join Lazio?
                I think whats probably happened is hes signed a pre contract with lazio because no one over here wanted him . Then weve shown an interest, he knows the club gets to stay in London where his family and friends are and still gets to earn a decent wage and actually play some football. My bet is Rav probably didn't have italy down as his first choice but had to take the move. Now hes trying to back out of the deal and sign for us. Just a guess but seems plausable

Comment

Either that or it was a rogue sky report - one I haven't seen repeated on sky sports news funnily enough!

Comment

Either that or it was a rogue sky report - one I haven't seen repeated on sky sports news funnily enough!
                    Its been on the news loop at the bottom of the screen all day. Have some patience, wait for the championship section and it will appear

Comment

London is nearer to Manchester than Rome so he can more easily get to hang around with his gangsta mates.......

Comment

Another Adel, if he don't fancy it will be anonymous, but has a lot of talent if used correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                          Its been on the news loop at the bottom of the screen all day. Have some patience, wait for the championship section and it will appear
                          I stand corrected

Comment

How easy is it to negotiate him "out" of this pre-contract? Anyone in the know?
                            Last edited by Shania; 11-06-2015, 06:45 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Fantastic player, could be the difference to going up or not

Massive talent
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                                Fantastic player, could be the difference to going up or not

Massive talent
                                This. Would love it if he signed. Pure talent

Comment

Working...
                                X