No announcement yet.

Ravel Morrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ravel Morrison to QUIT Lazio due to homesickness - without kicking a ball for Serie A club....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...o-due-5867356?

Comment

Also worth mentioning, in his first spell, influential people worth listening to at QPR, ie; Clint Hill, people who wouldn't spin us a yarn, said Ravel was nothing but brilliant with regards to training, attitude etc. Means a lot, unlike the fat Moroccan who we have heard from many is a nightmare.

Comment

Get this lad in through the door now....pure creative ability that we are crying out for.

Comment

Please please get him. Was awesome for us last time.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            Ravel Morrison to QUIT Lazio due to homesickness - without kicking a ball for Serie A club...
            Now that in my book is indeed an attitude problem.
            Do not want him at QPR.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Would be a top signing. As said before if he is nurtured and gets his head straight morrison is the type of player who can be the difference of getting a playoff spot or ig the squad is balanced well enough even promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Now that in my book is indeed an attitude problem.
                Do not want him at QPR.
                Here we go

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  Would be a top signing. As said before if he is nurtured and gets his head straight morrison is the type of player who can be the difference of getting a playoff spot or ig the squad is balanced well enough even promotion.
                  Exactly...like Adel he has the talent, but unlike Adel he's proved he'll get his head down for us. Was there any attitude problems when he was here last?
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

What he has that Adel doesn't is a turn of pace. Wouldn't want to give him mega money given his history but if wages right would be worth a punt as if he gets his head down would be one of the top players in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Exactly...like Adel he has the talent, but unlike Adel he's proved he'll get his head down for us. Was there any attitude problems when he was here last?
                      I didnt think so Nick but Matty did find a few quotes from Harry that suggested he did have his moments. Thing is hes still a young lad and they will have their moments.

I just think if we can get him, play him regularly a bit like matty phillips where we show him some faith in his abillities he could be a real coup. Surely as well we can stipulate in the contract certain rules he has to abide to in terms of attitude and behavior and if he did start playing up or disrupting team harmony we hold the right to cancel his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Here we go
                        Haven't we got burnt too many times already?
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          Haven't we got burnt too many times already?
                          We have mate but I think our problem is we had a handful of players with the wrong attitude. Adel, traore, hoilett, vargas. When you accumulate a group of them thats when its a problem.
                          To have the odd rough diamond or take a risk on one player imo is a different story. Handling 1 player with a few issues shouldn't be to much of a issue.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            We have mate but I think our problem is we had a handful of players with the wrong attitude. Adel, traore, hoilett, vargas. When you accumulate a group of them thats when its a problem.
                            To have the odd rough diamond or take a risk on one player imo is a different story. Handling 1 player with a few issues shouldn't be to much of a issue.
                            Completely agree that 1 wrongun in isolation is easier to harness/control than a group but he has been released by his 2 previous clubs so we have to accept he has a bad streak but on the other hand we only have a realistic chance of signing a kid with this talent because of his off field issues. He's still only 22 so has a lot to learn and if CR and Les can take him under their wing and help him to realise his potential then it could payoff massively. IMO this is a risk worth taking

Comment

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...et-for-qpr-mov

Comment

Great news if true. Will light up the championship for us.
                                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                                X