Ravel Morrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Sky sports news just announced we are in talks with Ravel Morrison's representatives. They said he is a free agent but has agreed a deal to join Lazio next season and we are hoping to strike a deal with them to take him. Anyone think this has substance or just media drivel?
    If its on sky sports news there must be some truth in it

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
      The guy is a certified halfwit. But he is also one hell of a player when his head is occasionaly straight.

Unfair to compare him to Adel. Rav does actually keep himself fit.
      And also Adel has far more ability IMO.

But yea, Ravel can be a very good player, but he is a wrong un. I can't see him ever fulfilling his potential tbh. Wouldn't be against signing him on a free though, in the Championship you need that bit of magic in your team than can turn you a game.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I reckon Lazio will demand a fee to cancel the pre-contract. I could still see this costing us a fair bit.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          And also Adel has far more ability IMO.

But yea, Ravel can be a very good player, but he is a wrong un. I can't see him ever fulfilling his potential tbh. Wouldn't be against signing him on a free though, in the Championship you need that bit of magic in your team than can turn you a game.
          That's the key. The league is so idiosyncratic - traditional methods tend to go out of the window.

Comment

Would love this to be true. After all, we wouldn´t be QPR without a maverick in our team. Give him a chance, he hasn´t really done anything negative while with us . Compared With playing for Lazio, he will get more gametime at Loftus Road.
            Last edited by Shania; 11-06-2015, 12:07 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Would be delighted with this. Don't judge him under the last useless ######. He could be our main man.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Thought he was quality for us in the Championship - would be a good move IMO
                Would take him in an instant. He'd be relatively cheap. Has something to prove, being in the last chance saloon. And is capable of being a stand out player.

Comment

We should have gone for him last window, I like this news. We are either looking at 443 or 451, it should be an interesting window!
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Would be delighted if this came true. If there's a slight chance of getting him we should pull out all the stops

Comment

Clearly talented - has he got the mental strength for the long slog that is the Championship?????
                      Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
                        Clearly talented - has he got the mental strength for the long slog that is the Championship?????
                        He did last time.. 6 goals in 15 appearances and is still 22

Comment

I don't know myself, Lazio in Serie A or QPR in the championship, tough choice for the lad

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
                            I don't know myself, Lazio in Serie A or QPR in the championship, tough choice for the lad
                            Exactly robloft - QPR all the way!!!!
                            Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Brilliant player. Will need a Minder tho, bloke is off the rails.

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
                                I'd hazard a guess that he doesn't want to go to Italy, hence this news.

Comment

Working...
                                X