Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

'Pool, Newcastle, Scum, WHU, Saints, Villa, Spurs, Palace all interested in Charlie..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shepherds Mush
    Platinum Seat
    • Nov 2012
    • 10325

    #31
    £20m + Jarvis....

    Comment

    • maidstone_hoop
      Gold Seat
      • May 2009
      • 6718

      #32
      13/14 mill plus Jarvis wouldn't be the worst business in the world. Think people don't look into why players are out of the team sometimes.
      Just because downing and Valencia were keeping Jarvis out doesn't make him a rubbish player. He'd be a top signing in the championship. Got a cracking delivery on him, very much in the lee cook mold imo.

      That's when a little and large combo up front would be class for us.

      Comment

      • maidstone_hoop
        Gold Seat
        • May 2009
        • 6718

        #33
        Originally posted by Hove Ranger
        Didnt do his career too bad signing for us. We have been just as much of a farce as Newcastle over the last few seasons. Also dont personally class Palace as a "big" club even if they manage to stay up a few years
        I don't class palace as a big club too but I see them as a progressive club with a decent vision and stable foundations they continue to build on. I hate to say it but it wouldn't be the worst move for him.

        I hear what your saying about Newcastle and Us and it's a more than a fair point. I just have a lot of respect for Charlie think he's done the club proud and want to see him go to a more stable club. I just think he's better than Newcastle personally.

        Comment

        • Hove Ranger
          Silver Seat
          • Aug 2011
          • 4441

          #34
          Nobody has written him off yet Maids. Think he's alright, very nippy and good dribbling but worry but his lack of football. Only want him on minimal money though

          Comment

          • Hove Ranger
            Silver Seat
            • Aug 2011
            • 4441

            #35
            Originally posted by maidstone_hoop
            I don't class palace as a big club too but I see them as a progressive club with a decent vision and stable foundations they continue to build on. I hate to say it but it wouldn't be the worst move for him.

            I hear what your saying about Newcastle and Us and it's a more than a fair point. I just have a lot of respect for Charlie think he's done the club proud and want to see him go to a more stable club. I just think he's better than Newcastle personally.
            fair enough mate. Im sure he has his best interest at heart and will chose accordingly. Im really not bothered where he goes. its been fun while it lasted but time to look forward

            Comment

            • Rangers77
              Platinum Seat
              • Aug 2012
              • 11808

              #36
              Let's not have Jarvis.

              Comment

              • maidstone_hoop
                Gold Seat
                • May 2009
                • 6718

                #37
                Originally posted by Hove Ranger
                Nobody has written him off yet Maids. Think he's alright, very nippy and good dribbling but worry but his lack of football. Only want him on minimal money though
                Agree hove. For the right price and wages would be a good signing. I don't think he's one of the biggest earners at West Ham.

                Comment

                • The Merry Ploughboy
                  Silver Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 3233

                  #38
                  I'd take Jarvis and 12mill, him and Matty on the flanks would be great service for a decent striker. Only 25 and wouldn't have thought he'd be on shed loads of wages
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

                  Comment

                  • Fordy
                    Silver Seat
                    • May 2011
                    • 4281

                    #39
                    Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy
                    I'd take Jarvis and 12mill, him and Matty on the flanks would be great service for a decent striker. Only 25 and wouldn't have thought he'd be on shed loads of wages
                    Pretty sure hes almost 30? Regardless I want the full whack for Austin, better wingers we can get than Jarvis.

                    Comment

                    • West Acton
                      CCG
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 21475

                      #40
                      Not a penny less then £15mil for Charlie if they want to offer Jarvis on top of that and he fits our needs cool but £15mil cash for Charlie is the opening barter

                      Comment

                      • Kevin Mcleod
                        Referee
                        • Aug 2013
                        • 17322

                        #41
                        Get adored for life if you are newcastles main striker, ask les.

                        Comment

                        • brightonr
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 10922

                          #42
                          Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                          Get adored for life if you are newcastles main striker, ask les.
                          Wor Demba.

                          Comment

                          • californiahoop
                            Silver Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 4932

                            #43
                            sammy Ameobi plus £15m+, Ashley is under pressure to splash the cash, a near £20 fee is in the air, we have to play hard ball!
                            Last edited by californiahoop; 08-06-2015, 09:10 PM.
                            Kept the faith!

                            Comment

                            • Toninho
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 276

                              #44
                              Chaz is desperate to get away. He was sending out tweets last week to get the liverpool fans aroused but they announced this morning that they are signing Danny Ings.

                              So its plan B, sending out tweets to whip up the geordie fans.

                              Comment

                              • acricketer
                                Platinum Seat
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 12068

                                #45
                                Pathetic really. He should just stick his bum in the air and see what comes along.

                                Comment

                                Working...