Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

'Pool, Newcastle, Scum, WHU, Saints, Villa, Spurs, Palace all interested in Charlie..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hove Ranger
    Silver Seat
    • Aug 2011
    • 4441

    #106
    Originally posted by nasser95
    Newcastle is an awful club for anyone at any moment in their recent history. Its a deathwish going up there.
    Charlie is a big enough boy to decide whats best for him. Maybe he thinks it cant be that bad seeing he has spent the last 2 seasons with us

    Comment

    • Nick
      Gold Seat
      • Oct 2013
      • 5593

      #107
      Originally posted by qpr
      10 to 15million is about right imo. Newcastle is a good club for Charlie aswell which is good
      'Was' a good club.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

      Comment

      • West London is Rss
        Gold Seat
        • Jun 2013
        • 6372

        #108
        Why move the thread.. its got nothing to do with a host of clubs being interested, like this thread.

        This is local media reporting something has been agreed which always has a lot more substance... You Mods must be bored at this time of the season to be fair...

        Comment

        • Stanley
          Guest
          • Mar 2009
          • 23693

          #109
          Originally posted by West London is Rss
          Why move the thread.. its got nothing to do with a host of clubs being interested, like this thread.

          This is local media reporting something has been agreed which always has a lot more substance... You Mods must be bored at this time of the season to be fair...
          Like I say, it's all just paper talk mate. No actual offer has been received by the club for Charlie as of yet.

          Comment

          • West London is Rss
            Gold Seat
            • Jun 2013
            • 6372

            #110
            Originally posted by Stanley
            Like I say, it's all just paper talk mate. No actual offer has been received by the club for Charlie as of yet.
            How do you know its papertalk and there has been no offer, sorry?

            When local media report there is always substance and GetWL have gone as far to say something has been agreed.
            Moving it to this thread will make less people read the article FFS.

            Comment

            • Stanley
              Guest
              • Mar 2009
              • 23693

              #111
              Originally posted by West London is Rss
              How do you know its papertalk and there has been no offer, sorry?

              Comment

              • 1QPRDK
                Silver Seat
                • Feb 2013
                • 2151

                #112
                BTW it is in QPR´s best interest to get our deals done before we sell Charlie and the other wantaways. And as for the money we receive for him, it will only help us, if the media keeps the figure around 10 million, while we are in negotiations with other strikeres.
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

                Comment

                • lymehoop
                  Gold Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 7380

                  #113
                  Barton and Shearer have probably had words, McLaren will do his best to secure his services. The fans will adore him, Newcastle it is then
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

                  Comment

                  • Shepherds Mush
                    Platinum Seat
                    • Nov 2012
                    • 10325

                    #114
                    Southampton will come in and he'll go there

                    Comment

                    • robloft
                      Bronze Seat
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 780

                      #115
                      He better not go for f*****g £10 million

                      or i'll be spitting feathers!

                      Comment

                      • maidstone_hoop
                        Gold Seat
                        • May 2009
                        • 6718

                        #116
                        He won't go for 10 mill. Club have said it will take 15 mill at least and Newcastle are not the only interested club so their is no need for us to panics sell or fell pressured.
                        Keep a cool head stay firm and 15 mill should come our way fairly soon.

                        Comment

                        • lymehoop
                          Gold Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 7380

                          #117
                          Originally posted by maidstone_hoop
                          He won't go for 10 mill. Club have said it will take 15 mill at least and Newcastle are not the only interested club so their is no need for us to panics sell or fell pressured.
                          Keep a cool head stay firm and 15 mill should come our way fairly soon.
                          Newcastle won't want to mess about and will stump up the £15m imo
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

                          Comment

                          • Hove Ranger
                            Silver Seat
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 4441

                            #118
                            Newcastle, Chelsea target Charlie Austin tweets and he's not happy; but why?...

                            Comment

                            • Stanley
                              Guest
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 23693

                              #119

                              Comment

                              • MYU
                                Administrator
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 43466

                                #120
                                I hope he wants to stay, however if he does leave then a bidding war is the next best thing.

                                Comment

                                Working...