£20m + Jarvis....
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
'Pool, Newcastle, Scum, WHU, Saints, Villa, Spurs, Palace all interested in Charlie..
Collapse
X
-
-
13/14 mill plus Jarvis wouldn't be the worst business in the world. Think people don't look into why players are out of the team sometimes.
Just because downing and Valencia were keeping Jarvis out doesn't make him a rubbish player. He'd be a top signing in the championship. Got a cracking delivery on him, very much in the lee cook mold imo.
That's when a little and large combo up front would be class for us.Comment
-
I don't class palace as a big club too but I see them as a progressive club with a decent vision and stable foundations they continue to build on. I hate to say it but it wouldn't be the worst move for him.
I hear what your saying about Newcastle and Us and it's a more than a fair point. I just have a lot of respect for Charlie think he's done the club proud and want to see him go to a more stable club. I just think he's better than Newcastle personally.Comment
-
Nobody has written him off yet Maids. Think he's alright, very nippy and good dribbling but worry but his lack of football. Only want him on minimal money thoughComment
-
fair enough mate. Im sure he has his best interest at heart and will chose accordingly. Im really not bothered where he goes. its been fun while it lasted but time to look forwardI don't class palace as a big club too but I see them as a progressive club with a decent vision and stable foundations they continue to build on. I hate to say it but it wouldn't be the worst move for him.
I hear what your saying about Newcastle and Us and it's a more than a fair point. I just have a lot of respect for Charlie think he's done the club proud and want to see him go to a more stable club. I just think he's better than Newcastle personally.Comment
-
Agree hove. For the right price and wages would be a good signing. I don't think he's one of the biggest earners at West Ham.Comment
-
I'd take Jarvis and 12mill, him and Matty on the flanks would be great service for a decent striker. Only 25 and wouldn't have thought he'd be on shed loads of wagesFrom the Hills of Kerry
To the streets of Free DerryComment
-
Pretty sure hes almost 30? Regardless I want the full whack for Austin, better wingers we can get than Jarvis.Comment
-
Not a penny less then £15mil for Charlie if they want to offer Jarvis on top of that and he fits our needs cool but £15mil cash for Charlie is the opening barterComment
-
-
sammy Ameobi plus £15m+, Ashley is under pressure to splash the cash, a near £20 fee is in the air, we have to play hard ball!Last edited by californiahoop; 08-06-2015, 09:10 PM.Kept the faith!Comment
-
Chaz is desperate to get away. He was sending out tweets last week to get the liverpool fans aroused but they announced this morning that they are signing Danny Ings.
So its plan B, sending out tweets to whip up the geordie fans.
Comment
-
Comment