X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Liked Barton tbh but this is slightly delusional in my book

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...premier-league
    As a bloke he is an absolute purple headed yogurt slinger. Full of himself & talks $hit.

Which is a shame as he is a half decent player, the point he makes about him making a decent bottom half team free signing is true (IMO) so if he just said that and left it he would be fine. But, no, this is Joey, he has to go on & make not so subtle digs at us. Pr1ck.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Hate it when former players have a dig, he has a lot to be thankful for to QPR. Good player but I don't see him as one I will look back fondly at in 10 years time unlike players like Cookie, Furlong and Hill (and many many more)
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• He conveniently forgets to mention that if we had offered him a deal, there is no way he would have ended up playing in Burnley, other than one away game.

Still, not to worry. Did OK for us, was nowhere near the villain that some made out but would be remembered far more fondly if he were a little quieter.

Comment

• There ain't many players who have departed Rangers.TBF I can't name one who's had a dig at the club, Rodney might of ad a little mumble, but joeys a total bellend
          You Rsssssss

Comment

• I wonder how many times Barton will see red
            R's

Comment

• The geezer is a ####. Played well for us last year???... Give it in. Just signed for burnley and saying he should have been snapped up by a PL club, unlucky burnley . Not good enough, massive wages, massive liability, that's why youre not signed by a PL club you tosspot. There will be more to come from this tit.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Can see him picking up even more abuse up there than he did with us
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• JB is a decent player but he flatters to deceive IMHO. Runs around a lot and flies into a lot of tackles and fans tend to take in all that industry and ignore the fact that there is virtually no end product. Doesn't set up goals, rarely scores, takes all the free kicks but hardly ever scores from them, has passing accuracy that is mediocre at best, and doesn't seem to do much to stop the other team either - unless of course you count the time it takes him to get off the pitch after being red carded - that keeps them at bay for a bit.

Premier League? Your avin a laugh!
                  Last edited by dsqpr; 04-09-2015, 09:30 PM.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                  X