Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

good eggs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SteveQPR1975
    Silver Seat
    • Apr 2011
    • 2762

    #1

    good eggs

    Who are they and which ones should we keep
    R's
  • Hertford Hoop
    W12 Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 15998

    #2
    There's a few good eggs imo but several are too old now
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

    Comment

    • JJB
      Bronze Seat
      • Jul 2010
      • 695

      #3
      Karl Hen ry.

      Yun Cluck Young and maybe even Rio Birdinand

      Comment

      • Awin
        Silver Seat
        • Jun 2012
        • 2951

        #4
        Originally posted by Hertford Hoop
        There's a few good eggs imo but several are too old now
        You mean they are past their best before date?

        Comment

        • Harryboy
          Silver Seat
          • Jan 2014
          • 4023

          #5
          Get rid, we don't want to (shell) out there wages anymore
          You Rsssssss

          Comment

          • West Acton
            CCG
            • Dec 2009
            • 21475

            #6
            Our chickens came home to roost going down

            Comment

            • brightonr
              Banned
              • Mar 2009
              • 10922

              #7
              Plenty of good eggs in my kitchen.

              [IMG]Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos[/IMG]

              Comment

              • Hubble
                Postmodernist
                • Jan 2013
                • 5616

                #8
                Originally posted by JJB
                Karl Hen ry.

                Yun Cluck Young and maybe even Rio Birdinand
                Clucking hell, that's going the eggstra mile JJ.

                Don't forget Clint Bill.

                Comment

                • Harryboy
                  Silver Seat
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 4023

                  #9
                  This thread is getting a yoke
                  You Rsssssss

                  Comment

                  • acricketer
                    Platinum Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 12068

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Harryboy
                    This thread is getting a yoke
                    C'mon! lay off it!

                    Comment

                    • upperloft
                      Silver Seat
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 1255

                      #11
                      Don't know if there's any at the club but maybe we could Poach a few in the summer.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

                      Comment

                      • dsqpr
                        Silver Seat
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3433

                        #12
                        This thread is frying my brain but it has some cracking puns.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

                        Comment

                        • Greg1882
                          Silver Seat
                          • May 2012
                          • 4704

                          #13
                          I an;t keep up with this good egg/bad egg buisiness. My brains are ####ing scrambled

                          Comment

                          • Hertford Hoop
                            W12 Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 15998

                            #14
                            We need to poach a few players next season, we need eggsordinary soldiers and we need to look on the sunny side up,
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                            Comment

                            • Factamondo
                              You know when you've been factamondoed!
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37198

                              #15
                              Can't see there being a 'scramble' for season tickets next year!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...