Who are they and which ones should we keep
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
good eggs
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
There's a few good eggs imo but several are too old nowI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles -
-
-
This thread is frying my brain but it has some cracking puns.'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.Comment
-
We need to poach a few players next season, we need eggsordinary soldiers and we need to look on the sunny side up,I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Comment

Comment