Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

good eggs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SteveQPR1975
    Silver Seat
    • Apr 2011
    • 2762

    #16
    I'm egg static with all the players you mention thanks :-)
    R's

    Comment

    • BarryBarry
      Apprentice
      • May 2014
      • 117

      #17
      Cocks

      Comment

      • nasser95
        Gold Seat
        • Dec 2012
        • 7216

        #18
        As long as the players don't crack under the pressure of the drop, I have a feeling next season, we will be looking at the sunny side of the league table. We just need to make sure some of the good eggs don't... s(h)ell out... an eggciting season could be ahead.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

        Comment

        • ArthurQPR_NYC
          Silver Seat
          • Jul 2013
          • 1323

          #19
          lol, this thread
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

          Comment

          • Olly
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 6000

            #20
            Yolks about chickens? Lay off!

            Comment

            • West Acton
              CCG
              • Dec 2009
              • 21475

              #21
              Originally posted by BarryBarry
              Cocks
              that's funny simply because its one of the few words that is not censored

              Comment

              Working...