Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
    I preferred your original response that you deleted
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      I preferred your original response that you deleted
      I thought the rather astonishing response that I quoted spoke for itself Fraggy. I didn't want to provoke further debate as it would have been utterly pointless.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

When did you become an American?
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          I would suggest it is because his PR campaign has been first class. Where Fernandes is concerned, I will concede that much. If only we were able to win football games with the same success that he's been able to win hearts and minds. The man can do no wrong in the eyes of some - see this thread for futher evidence.
          Couldn't agree more, trust me I've read it all… on here and on Twitter.

Will see how much of a nice guy he is when he bails like he did at Caterham and leaves us in financial meltdown

Comment

Originally posted by W3QPRHA4 View Post
            Couldn't agree more, trust me I've read it all… on here and on Twitter.

Will see how much of a nice guy he is when he bails like he did at Caterham and leaves us in financial meltdown
            Until then could you lot please just go on and on and on and on every single day about how much of a carnt he is to keep us all going please.

Comment

Like all relegation's /failures at football clubs I believe the blame is applicable to all at the club. When TF appointed Hughes and then Redknapp was there a huge outrage on here to either? A few voices voiced concerns about Redknapp but not many. Was there a huge row about any of the signings both managers made at the time of the signings? I don't think so. Rio perhaps but not many more. All of this financed by TF and friends. Managers were left to manage and backed. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, of course TF shoulders some of the blame , but if he pulled the plug we would be up excrement creek without means of propulsion. Be careful what you wish for!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Until then could you lot please just go on and on and on and on every single day about how much of a carnt he is to keep us all going please.
                OK
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

If you insist.

Comment

Try not to let it bother you mate.

Clearly, he has made mistakes, most notably not acting quickly enough when it was obvious that things needed to change.

For me, whilst I find it as frustrating and annoying as everybody else, at least he has aims and ambitions for us and has backed us more than adequately with his cash. Such a shame that his choices of managers were people that had massive ego's and almost no sense of responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Try not to let it bother you mate.

Clearly, he has made mistakes, most notably not acting quickly enough when it was obvious that things needed to change.

For me, whilst I find it as frustrating and annoying as everybody else, at least he has aims and ambitions for us and has backed us more than adequately with his cash. Such a shame that his choices of managers were people that had massive ego's and almost no sense of responsibility.
                      As if to prove my point.....

Comment

??? You've lost me Fraggy. I'm pretty sure you know I'm not American!
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Roosevelte was American , not DS FFS,
                          I made the comment because the quote seemed to me like another American smoozy smaltzy soundbite
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            Roosevelte was American , not DS FFS,
                            I made the comment because the quote seemed to me like another American smoozy smaltzy soundbite
                            It is actually a world famous quote by a world famous statesman. To show contempt for it (based on nationality or otherwise) really does make you look extremely small minded and unintelligent. The fact that Roosevelt was American is entirely irrelevant. You do know that many Americans originally came from Europe, I take it?

My initial reply, which Fraggy liked better, was this:
                            Not one of your better posts vespa. Sir Winston Churchill's mother was American.

Comment

Winston Churchill`s mum being American is about as relevant ,as using Roosevelt`s quote to reply to my post.
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Its the antichrists birthday today lads.

Comment

Working...
                                X