lay off TF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lay off TF

As the reality check of a return to the Championship sinks in, the message board wolves are predictably out for blood. What always bothers me is that social media gives everyone an equal chance to air their views, no matter how naive or ill-informed. Whilst I understand that our love of football,and specifically Rangers, comes from the heart and has an intrinsic relationship with every result -thus logical thought disappears, consider this.
    Unless there is another knight in shining armour who is prepared to sacrifice all that their business acumen tells them for the "fun" of running a football club -and consider the potential shady types out there who we could have in charge - we will be well and truly up the creek without a paddle, if Tony and the millions he has been prepared to kiss goodbye to, disappeared. Whilst he may not have made all the right calls in his tenure (and show me the man or woman who would have done -because they don't exist) we need him and his team next season -for their ability to call on top legal advisers if nothing else.
    If there's one thing about Tony that does bother me about Tony, its the way that he exposes himself to the social media. For this reason I strongly suggest that the vocal minority of Tony bashers think twice before they vent their spleen. If we stick together, next season could be a lot of fun.

Wots I like Tony as a man...seems an amiable chap...but as the ultimate 'boss' he is either foolhardy or has a totally inept team if advisors around him!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Agree Woton

In terms of signings don't think he done much wrong this time round. Rio and Niko aside we done what so many wanted and the bulk signings were younger players but its not worked again. So many last relegation blamed old players and foreign players well what we going to blame this time as we folwoed their wishes and still failed (no French Africans to get your teeth into)

For me all Tony can do is give his manager the strategy and then rely on him to identify the players which he does every transfer window.

He's clearly a very very good and astute business man and for all his amicable and happy persona below the surface there has to be a ruthless streak to get where he has so for me he now needs to let that streak rule him going forwards if he is going to remain the key decision maker at the club as for me when big decisions have been needed at key times there has been to much hesitation. All I would ask is he now runs us the same way he runs one of his other businesses which are successful

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
        As the reality check of a return to the Championship sinks in, the message board wolves are predictably out for blood. What always bothers me is that social media gives everyone an equal chance to air their views, no matter how naive or ill-informed. Whilst I understand that our love of football,and specifically Rangers, comes from the heart and has an intrinsic relationship with every result -thus logical thought disappears, consider this.
        Unless there is another knight in shining armour who is prepared to sacrifice all that their business acumen tells them for the "fun" of running a football club -and consider the potential shady types out there who we could have in charge - we will be well and truly up the creek without a paddle, if Tony and the millions he has been prepared to kiss goodbye to, disappeared. Whilst he may not have made all the right calls in his tenure (and show me the man or woman who would have done -because they don't exist) we need him and his team next season -for their ability to call on top legal advisers if nothing else.
        If there's one thing about Tony that does bother me about Tony, its the way that he exposes himself to the social media. For this reason I strongly suggest that the vocal minority of Tony bashers think twice before they vent their spleen. If we stick together, next season could be a lot of fun.
        Agree with that.

Comment

Redknapp is the ultimate 'bull s hitter'...for me he is Judas Iscariot!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            Redknapp is the ultimate 'bull s hitter'...for me he is Judas Iscariot!
            his rubbish signings and the 5 at the back debacle, not winning away for months cost us big time.

Comment

T F is man we are lucky to have at QPR but he has to stop listening to anybody who think they know best how to run his club

Comment

Fernandes has backed most managers. He's done what most manager dream off.

He's just constantly been mugged off. Albeit Harry done some good and some bad. Phillips and Austin were class signings and it's the route we should of followed and one I hope is implemented next year.

We now have Ramsey and Ferdinand at the hem and I think our philosophy on signings will be very different. Pretty exciting. Be great to see the back of a lot of the ,ercenaries and ageing squad.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  his rubbish signings and the 5 at the back debacle, not winning away for months cost us big time.
                  Oh and C R has done better 3 months in charge and no home win , what would you prefer to have H Rs home wins or C Rs away wins
                  Last edited by dogsrrs; 26-04-2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

I would bet anything and everything i had that the dinosaur would of done better then ramsey. Not enough but we would of won yesterday under saggy chops.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      I would bet anything and everything i had that the dinosaur would of done better then ramsey. Not enough but we would of won yesterday under saggy chops.

No chance he proved last time we dropped that he was unable to win the important games at the end

Comment

Didnt do to bad in the play off games . Forget the hatred of his horrible football and remember some of them home performances, forget they away rubbish, ramsey has got four points away and one at home, two home wins with saggy in charge would of beaten that.

Comment

i agree

i agree we should lay off tony he has done everything in his power to help us including giving us millions
                          his heart is made of gold and i hope we keep tony forever so his children end up being our governers
                          hes in the top 100 most influencial people in the world

SO PLEASE DONT BE CRUEL TO TONY HES DOING HIS 100 PER CENT BEST AND IF WE GET MARK WARBURTAN
                          NEXT SEASON OR SAM ALLADYCE WE ARE COMMING STRAIGHT BACK UP
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Oh and C R has done better 3 months in charge and no home win , what would you prefer to have H Rs home wins or C Rs away wins
                            CR has been bad but is a novice thrown in .Harry should have known better , thats what he was paid for

Comment

TF doesn't have a history in football so would rely to a certain extent on advice which has been poor.

Newcastle fans wanted Pardew out and look how that has turned out, TF has money and I believe a desire to turn us into a proper football club. It's obvious now it's not going to happen overnight as perhaps we thought it would.

As a club if we had owners with no money we probably are a bottom of the championship team.

Comment

Working...
                              X