And that is that folks.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Hull & Sunderland are in big trouble and I don't see WBA winning a point now.
    I agree, my problem is I don't realistically see us getting enough to finish above 3 teams! Hopefully the team can bounce back after this wasted effort today, we will see!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

We would've won today if it wasn't for the saves they made today, it's football and things like this happen but it's not over.

Comment

Far from down yet. Get a grip ffs.

Comment

Bad luck is killing us, I know they say you make your own luck but come on we haven't had much go our way all season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob;1406143[B
            ]We're not down just yet.

We still have a good chance of getting out of relegation, getting above Hull and Sunderland is very achievable.
            [/B]Appreciated! Just so Down after having seen us nearly getting a point against Chelsea. A well deserved one aswell..
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              How are we down ? At least 9 more points available with westham newcastle and leister . Always a surprise result this time of year too . It will go down to the wire
              OK,ok. . But I feel very down just now. THAT goal was a bitter "pill" to swallow..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Exactly this and we can win a few still.
                Excuse me? You and Shania have had us down for weeks now. The pair of you packed it in a while ago and you gave me a lecture about accepting relegation because it's easier to deal with now rather than later.

As I said then, make your mind up!
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Thats it. When a travesty like that happens you know its all over imo.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Far from down yet. Get a grip ffs.
                    Totally agree mate.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

The team are at least showing some fight, so not all over yet.

But we certainly cannot have any repeats of the sort of decision making that has cost us three points over the last few days, which would probably have been enough to keep us up.

Comment

Bring Dunne back into back line with Onouha, Caulker, Yun. Henry and Phillips on wings flanking Sandro and Barton in the middle. Move a healthy Fer up with Austin. Bring McCarthy into next game to get Greeno refocused. We just may already have the components to prevail.

Comment

no one can call it yet , its just about putting in performances now to leicester and see what happens . giving up now is pointless

Comment

Working...
                          X