And that is that folks.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that is that folks.....

Did well overall, I would have settled for a point and the possible chance of staying up by having to win at Leicester on the last day, but now the real BIG worries start. We might well go the way of Portsmouth, TBH. Could have all been different if Fernandes (a lovely bloke) had an ounce of footballing nous. He kept that useless old has-been Harry 'Red' C. Rapp on the payroll far, far, too long. Sheer madness.
    Last edited by bushkangaroo; 12-04-2015, 03:31 PM. Reason: misspelling

Sums it up. we are down now. Gutted.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      We're not down just yet.

We still have a good chance of getting out of relegation, getting above Hull and Sunderland is very achievable.
      Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
        We're not down just yet.

We still have a good chance of getting out of relegation, getting above Hull and Sunderland is very achievable.
        agreed -we are CLEARLY not down. show the attitude we have over the last 3 games and we'll make it ----- just!
        oh and a bonus -Joey didn't get booked!
        and the goal difference stayed intact!
        Last edited by wortonranger; 12-04-2015, 03:45 PM.

Comment

We're still fighting. I think it'll all go down to Leicester away. Sunderland and Hull are awful.

Comment

Still not over, but when it's all said and done I think we'll be lamenting all the points lost at the end of games.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
              We're not down just yet.

Exactly this and we can win a few still.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                How are we down ? At least 9 more points available with westham newcastle and leister . Always a surprise result this time of year too . It will go down to the wire

Comment

Sorry but that sums up our season !" If it werent for bad luck we would have no luck at all " muddy waters sort of quote

Comment

Ps #### #### #### #### ####### bad luck

Comment

I can only see us picking up 5 more points. Thats counting a win away last game of the year. 31 points aint gonna cut it.

Comment

If we beat West Ham, are we still down?

Comment

Even if we were to win our 2 home matches which is doubtful at this point, I don't see us getting anything at City or Liverpool and if Leicester are still in it, they will rip our defence apart IMHO!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                            Even if we were to win our 2 home matches which is doubtful at this point, I don't see us getting anything at City or Liverpool and if Leicester are still in it, they will rip our defence apart IMHO!
                            But their defence is shite as well.

It aint over till it's over, and at least the boys are fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              But their defence is shite as well.

It aint over till it's over, and at least the boys are fighting.
                              Hull & Sunderland are in big trouble and I don't see WBA winning a point now.

Comment

Working...
                              X