Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January Twitter and media Transfer Rumour Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    anyone seen this twitter rumour that arry is negotiating a payoff and leaving tomorrow?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...nd-twitter/#15
    I heard this rumour before, lol when we are due to play Utd we change manager?
    Kept the faith!

Comment

• Yeah bit far fetched cal i know ....I realise twitter does have some gentlemen that want to be noticed. I just wondered if it was a normal/fairly reliable source.

Comment

• Jose Enrique from pool is available for loan. Palace are interested, would be perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          anyone seen this twitter rumour that arry is negotiating a payoff and leaving tomorrow?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...nd-twitter/#15
          Some people don't have talk shite! Not you Dave, them!

You settle pay offs after the sack not during! Harry going to do the presser tomorrow and take training even though he's been sacked? What planet are people on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Jose Enrique from pool is available for loan. Palace are interested, would be perfect.
            Would be a brilliant signing.

Comment

• Any news twitter people?????..... Im usually laid back about signings ("we've got loads of time etc") but we really do need couple more in.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Any news twitter people?????..... Im usually laid back about signings ("we've got loads of time etc") but we really do need couple more in.
                You know whats gonna happen.
                2 words.
                Deadline Day.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• sod all Nick.

just that wigan has gone back in for philips
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    sod all Nick.

just that wigan has gone back in for philips
                    And Wolves. #wrongsort

Comment

• Rudy Gestede going to Palace for 4 million.

Comment

Any news twitter people?????..... Im usually laid back about signings ("we've got loads of time etc") but we really do need couple more in.
                        Dont quite understand why fans are on tenterhooks. The club cd not have been more clear that they are not spending money. We might get another striker on loan because Zarate didnt happen if you listen to Harry but that will be it.

Comment

• As Rangers77 says Tony has placed his bet. Whose to say it won't be a double or even a treble.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            Dont quite understand why fans are on tenterhooks. The club cd not have been more clear that they are not spending money. We might get another striker on loan because Zarate didnt happen if you listen to Harry but that will be it.
                            The reason why Im so keen on getting a couple of players in is because we seriously lack that final ball, someone who can deliver a decent pass/cross to any attacking player. We've now got a 2 week break and this would be the perfect time to bring someone in, and that stain is why I'm on 'tenterhooks'!!.... and I never said anything about buying players... loans will still do the job!!!
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

The reason why Im so keen on getting a couple of players in is because we seriously lack that final ball, someone who can deliver a decent pass/cross to any attacking player. We've now got a 2 week break and this would be the perfect time to bring someone in, and that stain is why I'm on 'tenterhooks'!!.... and I never said anything about buying players... loans will still do the job!!!
                              I don't disagree with you about the need, purely talking about what Tony is prepared to provide. My take is we will have one more loan - who Harry may well then not use!

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                                I don't disagree with you about the need, purely talking about what Tony is prepared to provide. My take is we will have one more loan - who Harry may well then not use!
                                Just praying HR gets someone in on the left wing who can pass/cross a ball!
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X