Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January Twitter and media Transfer Rumour Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    so mvilla will take henrys place. im happy enough about that. but like you guys i think we need a winger.

thats our loans all done then.

ravel on a free maybe?
    We've still got 1 domestic loan left. Not sure what the rule is on foreign loans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      We've still got 1 domestic loan left. Not sure what the rule is on foreign loans.
      Unlimited international loans but obviously they need to fit in the 25 so no point bringing too many in

Comment

Unlimited foreign loans and no rules with how many can be included in a matchday squad.

Comment

• Ok, so hopefully a domestic winger and ravel on free transfer.

if we manage to get rid of some dead wood then maybe we might have a few pennies to buy a left back
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            He'd be a brilliant signing to be fair. He's turned us down a few times though so can't see what's changed
            Hhhmmm not meaning to put you down Matty so don't take this the wrong way, but i saw countless similar posts to this when we signed Mbia...

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Hhhmmm not meaning to put you down Matty so don't take this the wrong way, but i saw countless similar posts to this when we signed Mbia...
              Who has since proved a revelation at Sevilla. You've got to remember the circus that it was back then.

Comment

• I can only judge him on his time with us.....not having a dig pal, just I'll reserve my judgement and not expect too much.....Talking of Mutch another that has failed

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  so mvilla will take henrys place. im happy enough about that. but like you guys i think we need a winger.

thats our loans all done then.

ravel on a free maybe?
                  I'd keep Henry and replace Joey to start off then see the other way round.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    I'd keep Henry and replace Joey to start off then see the other way round.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      I can only judge him on his time with us.....not having a dig pal, just I'll reserve my judgement and not expect too much.....Talking of Mutch another that has failed
                      Yeah I understand. I think the criticism Mutch has received is a bit unfair. Granted, he's been poor but he's been injured and only been here a few months. I was very impressed with him for Birmingham and Cardiff, he'll come good.

Comment

• hope so matty ....i don't want any of our signings to flop

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Yeah I understand. I think the criticism Mutch has received is a bit unfair. Granted, he's been poor but he's been injured and only been here a few months. I was very impressed with him for Birmingham and Cardiff, he'll come good.
                          Yep, I watch him at Birmingham and blardiff, good player, I also believe he will come good.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

• @HLNinEngeland: QPR are interested in Belgian winger Paul-Jose Mpoku (22, Standard, ex-#THFC). Via @jeroenbossaert. #qpr

Comment

• @SportsPeteO: Crystal Palace and West Brom eye moves for Swansea defender Neil Taylor. #CPFC #WBA #Swansfc

We should be going for him also, good little left back.

Comment

@HLNinEngeland: QPR are interested in Belgian winger Paul-Jose Mpoku (22, Standard, ex-#THFC). Via @jeroenbossaert. #qpr
                                LMFAO OF COURSE HE IS

RIGHTSORT
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X