Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January Twitter and media Transfer Rumour Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David McIntyre
    ‏@davidmcintyre76
    QPR set to complete loan signing of Zarate | West London Sport http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...ning-of-zarate
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
      http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/s...ng-305396.html

I do believe we are moving in the right direction.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/s...ng-305396.html

I do believe we are moving in the right direction.
        I think we have just found out what les ferdinand's job is.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          I think we have just found out what les ferdinand's job is.
          and chris ramsey

Comment

• Yep, I think the future is bright! We just need to get through the now and we will be fine!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

• West London Sport - Sports news in west london
              As featured on NewsNow: Sport news
              Sport News 24/7

CHELSEA
              QPR
              BRENTFORD
              FULHAM
              NON-LEAGUE
              RUGBY
              CRICKET
              BOXING
              OTHER SPORT

FEATURES & COMMENTItalian media link QPR with duo as speculation over Taarabt continues

transfergossip
              06/01/2015
              By West London Sport
              Speculation in the Italian media, subsequently picked up by the Evening Standard, suggests QPR are again looking to sign Yann M’Vila.

Rangers manager Harry Redknapp wanted the French midfielder two years ago but the club were unwilling to meet the player’s demands and M’Vila moved to Rubin Kazan.

He has since moved on loan to Inter Milan, where he has failed to make an impact, and it is claimed that the R’s have approached the Italian club about ending the season-long loan deal so they can have M’Vila with Adel Taarabt joining Inter in exchange.

There has been much speculation about Taarabt’s future as he attempts to secure a return to Italy.

Taarabt, who The Standard claim is on £65,000 a week, ended last season on loan at AC Milan but they have shown little interest in a permanent deal despite reports they could sign him.

Italian media reports have also linked QPR with former AC Milan forward Alexandre Pato.

The Brazil international, 25, spent five years with Milan and is currently on loan at Sao Pauo from Corinthians.

Follow West London Sport on Twitter
              Find us on Facebook
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Had Talk Sport on in the car at 4pm-ish and they said we'd signed Zarate on loan in their news bulletin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Had Talk Sport on in the car at 4pm-ish and they said we'd signed Zarate on loan in their news bulletin.
                  It's on the offish site mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
                    It's on the offish site mate
                    The QPR News @TheQPRNews
                    According to a report in the Daily Mail Everton are said to want QPR goalkeeper Alex McCarthy in the January transfer window. #QPR
                    Retweeted by FD QPR News
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• M'Villa (sp) came on for Inter tonight...admitedelly in last few mins

Comment

• Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                        M'Villa (sp) came on for Inter tonight...admitedelly in last few mins
                        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490

Comment

• He didn't want to join us when we first went after him.
                          The fee was agreed between us and the French club he was at, but chose the money of Russia over the Prem League.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                            He didn't want to join us when we first went after him.
                            The fee was agreed between us and the French club he was at, but chose the money of Russia over the Prem League.
                            If the story is true and we wanted him, I am fairly sure we would have spoken to his people first before making any type of move?
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

If the story is true and we wanted him, I am fairly sure we would have spoken to his people first before making any type of move?
                              The saga went on for a few weeks as we had to go back in 3 times until we met Rennes valuation of him.
                              But then when the fee was agreed, Rubin Kazan offered the same and he chose the Big Money, even though our wage offer was huge it wasnt anywhere near what Kazan offered.
                              Our offer was rumoured to be around the £70,000 mark, but Rubin paid him about £120,000

Comment

• Would be a great coup if we pulled off the loan signing though.
                                On his day, he is a brilliant Defensive Midfielder.
                                Ok, he will would be using us a stepping stone to get noticed again by the Big Clubs, but couldn't care less as long as he played his part in keeping us up.
                                Vargas and Isla were surplus to requirements at there clubs, but have come in and gave there all.

Wonder if Harry is going after players on loan that have the talent to play in the Prem, and offer them a chance to get noticed again whilst playing a big part hopefully in keeping us up.

Comment

Working...
                                X