Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
    remy Austin
    vargas
    armand Jordan joey isla
    Where does fer fit into that ? Nice problem to have lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      This.
      Not this. We wont be leaving Fer out of the starting 11.

Remy Vargas

Mutch

Traore Fer Barton Isla

I would personally prefer Faurlin ahead of Barton, but seeing as he is deemed "undroppable" by some on here I thought it wise to leave him in.
      Last edited by surrey_hoop; 19-08-2014, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        This.
        If Fer turns up, not sure where he'd fit in to that line up and who would give way. But even if Vargas and Fer are done deals, we still really don't have a playmaker, a true 10. I think what we're finding out is that your attacking playmaker is the rarest of commodities. We haven't found one.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          If Fer turns up, not sure where he'd fit in to that line up and who would give way. But even if Vargas and Fer are done deals, we still really don't have a playmaker, a true 10. I think what we're finding out is that your attacking playmaker is the rarest of commodities. We haven't found one.
          I know v little about vargas so stand tb corrected and am always v wary of youtube clips but from what i saw on that montage he looked far more of a number 10 to me than an out and out striker.

Comment

are chile not in the top 10 of international football?

reached the knockout stages of the world cup.

only beaten on penalties against brazil, and we will have two of their starting 11 at our little club.........

#lovingit
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Vargas is coming to be the creative influence we need.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

only beaten on penalties against brazil, and we will have two of their starting 11 at our little club.........

#lovingit
                Totally agree mate.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

#lovingit
                  me 2 mate
                  TWITTER
                  @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                  Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    A bit glass half empty there.

Comment

From the limited amount i've seen of vargas, looks like a number 10 to me. Someone who can provide that bit of genius we need to break through defences in the premiership, something which was lacking on saturday.

Comment

I think it's fantastic that for the first time there is no nailed on best 11

Competition for places at rangers has never been so interesting... Lots of quality at a young age.. All I can say is well done HR and TF

Comment

Any italian speakers in the house, does this mean medical confirmed so done deal?

Gianluca Di MarzioVerified account @DiMarzio 10m Qpr, confermate per domani le visite mediche di Edu Vargas http://goo.gl/3fOU20

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                            I think it's fantastic that for the first time there is no nailed on best 11

Competition for places at rangers has never been so interesting... Lots of quality at a young age.. All I can say is well done HR and TF
                            I'm as excited as you 3-5-2 is sorted but now we have a strong 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 aswell can change it around and still be strong
                            TWITTER
                            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Any italian speakers in the house, does this mean medical confirmed so done deal?

Gianluca Di MarzioVerified account @DiMarzio 10m Qpr, confermate per domani le visite mediche di Edu Vargas http://goo.gl/3fOU20

google translate:

"Last step before officialdom, Edu Vargas is ready to give goodbye to Italy. The Chilean striker that QPR has withdrawn from Naples with the formula of the loan with the right of redemption already set at EUR 10 million, will be in London tomorrow to carry out medical examinations with his new club. A news that we had anticipated, and which now has been confirmed. Vargas and the QPR tomorrow visits."

Comment

Cheers. Get in. This is all getting a bit too much to take in. We are going to have our best side since 76/77 i think.

Comment

Working...
                                X