Eduardo Vargas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it will be Niko
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Im happy with Niko, Vargas and Fer. Vargas can play 10 and Niko has pretty good ball skills. I know everyone likes to shat all over Niko for having a BMI over 10, but I think he can still give us a spark up top, even if its for 30-40 mins at the end of a game.

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
        Im happy with Niko, Vargas and Fer. Vargas can play 10 and Niko has pretty good ball skills. I know everyone likes to shat all over Niko for having a BMI over 10, but I think he can still give us a spark up top, even if its for 30-40 mins at the end of a game.
        No doubting his ability but i was very dissapointed in him last season as looked unfit and i was chuffed to bits when we got him as he was a player i wanted us to sign when we were last in the prem.

Comment

Some may see it as harsh to bench Austin after 1 PL game, but the reality is that Vargas and Remy would be one of the quickest frontlines in English football, and certainly one of the deadliest in the bottom half of the league. We will cause teams so many problems with Mutch in behind these two, Traore and Isla bombing down the wings and Fer marauding through midfield. Famous last words and all, but if we can't stay up with this team then something is very wrong.

Comment

If we get these two over the line then without question this is the best squad at our disposal for nearly 20 years . Im starting to really look forward to the rest of the season . COYRS

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
              Some may see it as harsh to bench Austin after 1 PL game, but the reality is that Vargas and Remy would be one of the quickest frontlines in English football, and certainly one of the deadliest in the bottom half of the league. We will cause teams so many problems with Mutch in behind these two, Traore and Isla bombing down the wings and Fer marauding through midfield. Famous last words and all, but if we can't stay up with this team then something is very wrong.
              agree with this, however Charlie would be selected for certain games, against more physical sides imo

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                If we get these two over the line then without question this is the best squad at our disposal for nearly 20 years . Im starting to really look forward to the rest of the season . COYRS
                I would certainly fancy our chances against the bottom 5-6 teams once our squad is finished. The cardinal error we made last time was regularly losing at home to teams in the the bottom half of the league - the Hull game aside, that really shouldn't be a problem with the squad Harry will have at his disposal by the end of the month.

Comment

I would certainly fancy our chances against the bottom 5-6 teams once our squad is finished. The cardinal error we made last time was regularly losing at home to teams in the the bottom half of the league - the Hull game aside, that really shouldn't be a problem with the squad Harry will have at his disposal by the end of the month.
                  wont be able to blame the players this time.
                  Harry has been backed to the hilt by the board.
                  everyone recognises that we have made great great signings.
                  it now all comes down to harry and the coaches and his tactical ability.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Totally agree . No excuses like hits says he's been backed to the hilt and although frustrating at times we've built a quality looking squad slowly and carefully doing away with the scatter gun effect from previous windows . Well done everyone at qpr and roll on Tottenham

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Totally agree . No excuses like hits says he's been backed to the hilt and although frustrating at times we've built a quality looking squad slowly and carefully doing away with the scatter gun effect from previous windows . Well done everyone at qpr and roll on Tottenham
                      Amen. Tony Fernandes has been brilliant once again. Must be great as a manager working for him.

Comment

So Vargas is the one who will play if Remy opts to leave? Our fourth striker,right?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                          agree with this, however Charlie would be selected for certain games, against more physical sides imo
                          So the front 3 would be not to lightweight Charlie, Niko and Adel

Comment

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...pr-vargas-deal
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

utter bollx artical ginge. he is coming on loan, not a 3 year deal. it also says he passed a medical but he is not having it till tomorrow.

would not believe a word of it mate.

p.s can you proudly add salad to your list of outs mate. its only offical when i see it on your sig
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                utter bollx artical ginge. he is coming on loan, not a 3 year deal. it also says he passed a medical but he is not having it till tomorrow.

would not believe a word of it mate.

p.s can you proudly add salad to your list of outs mate. its only offical when i see it on your sig
                                Just done it pal
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2