• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Just done it pal
    top man
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Vargas would be a great signing - looked good in the World Cup. A real coup for QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        Some may see it as harsh to bench Austin after 1 PL game, but the reality is that Vargas and Remy would be one of the quickest frontlines in English football, and certainly one of the deadliest in the bottom half of the league. We will cause teams so many problems with Mutch in behind these two, Traore and Isla bombing down the wings and Fer marauding through midfield. Famous last words and all, but if we can't stay up with this team then something is very wrong.
        Would personally keep Charlie in. Once he gets his first goal I've a feeling he'll really find his feet in this league.

Comment

Holds breath whilst waiting for any/all of these deals to be officially announced before agreeing that Harry has the tools at his disposal to compete. If and when they are all tied up - and I include the shelling of Salad and Lard in that equation - then I will the night away with delight. Until then, I will hold on to the encouragement I got from the performance against Hull and look for more positives from our first away trip of the season
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I am slightly worried about this lad.

He does well for Chile but doesn't seem to score as many at club level. Also, we would be his 3rd loan club in 2 years. Doesn't exactly spell success.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Would personally keep Charlie in. Once he gets his first goal I've a feeling he'll really find his feet in this league.
              Assuming Remy does stay, I can't see how we won't play Vargas alongside him. We won't drop Mutch (so there will be little chance of Vargas playing the No.10 role) so the obvious option I can see is Remy and Vargas up top. I personally would prefer to see Austin come on in the last 20 mins anyway, and give tiring defenders something different to worry about from the pacey style of the aforementioned Remy and Vargas...I think that could be his role for us in the PL.

We will not bring in a Chilean International and put him on the bench, that much is certain.

Comment

Being loaned 3 times doesn't mean nothing, look how many times Townsend was loaned out before we made him what he is today, the one thing I would like to see is a loan deal with an agreed perminant fee for his services if he does well..?

Comment

Originally posted by simonQPR View Post
                  Being loaned 3 times doesn't mean nothing, look how many times Townsend was loaned out before we made him what he is today, the one thing I would like to see is a loan deal with an agreed perminant fee for his services if he does well..?
                  think that what it is..a loan with view to a perm, just like Isla.

Comment

That is what the papers claim the deal is

Loan with option to buy for 8 mil

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                      Assuming Remy does stay, I can't see how we won't play Vargas alongside him. We won't drop Mutch (so there will be little chance of Vargas playing the No.10 role) so the obvious option I can see is Remy and Vargas up top. I personally would prefer to see Austin come on in the last 20 mins anyway, and give tiring defenders something different to worry about from the pacey style of the aforementioned Remy and Vargas...I think that could be his role for us in the PL.

We will not bring in a Chilean International and put him on the bench, that much is certain.
                      remy Austin
                      vargas
                      armand Jordan joey isla

Comment

I really believe we can give Man U sumat to worry about now !

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                          remy Austin
                          vargas
                          armand Jordan joey isla
                          This.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Why does everyone we buy cost 8m? Bizarre

Comment

video compilation of Vargas in action
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoxt...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by QPRNY View Post
                                video compilation of Vargas in action
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoxt...ature=youtu.be
                                Looks good.

Comment

Working...
                                X