Latest on fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Not ITK at all, just passing on what my mate told me. He was at the clubshop earlier and there were a lot of cars outside LR. He just texted me saying he saw someone who looked like Fer getting out of one of the cars and going inside.
    Please don't jump on me, it might not have even been him, I'm just passing on what I've heard.
    would love to have him in think he is a great player
    TWITTER
    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
      Aint that the lot that were claiming yesterday our bid for Mutch had been turned down?
      it does look like they scroll through newsnow and randomly pick a story and post it
      TWITTER
      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• Looks like that's the end of that then:

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...OQsV4.facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          Looks like that's the end of that then:

Didn't getwestlondon tell us yesterday that our bid for Mutch had been rejected?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Didn't getwestlondon tell us yesterday that our bid for Mutch had been rejected?
            I'm getting dejavu over here

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
              I'm getting dejavu over here

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                Looks like that's the end of that then:

Shame if true, would have been a decent signing. That said, if the price was genuinely too high for us I'm glad well changed targets, it shows that we might finally be learning how to act in the transfer market.

Comment

See what you did. Very good

Comment

• GetWestLondon is poor generally. I do believe they're right on this one though unfortunately. It's been quiet for a while. A shame really as Harry obviously likes him and for a young Dutch International the fee Norwich want, believed to be around 7 million is good value.

I can only imagine, we've sounded Fer out and didn't like what we heard back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                      GetWestLondon is poor generally. I do believe they're right on this one though unfortunately. It's been quiet for a while. A shame really as Harry obviously likes him and for a young Dutch International the fee Norwich want, believed to be around 7 million is good value.

I can only imagine, we've sounded Fer out and didn't like what we heard back.
                      He only got back from his honeymoon yesterday.

Comment

That doesn't mean that they are wrong all the time.

This would be pretty disappointing if it weren't to happen now mainly because a) even if we paid £8-10million it would represent value for money b) it is almost certain that he is going to move to one of our rivals if we don't sign him and c) because Redknapp has been speaking openly (or at least as openly as Harry can) about our declared interest in him.

As has been mentioned elsewhere, if we aren't signing him on the basis that Norwich / Fer are asking for too much money, then it's encouraging that we've shown a little restraint and told them to jog on. We would've let them name their price this time 2 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          He only got back from his honeymoon yesterday.
                          So what?

Comment

• As soon as we signed mutch i pretty well took it for granted that he was instead of fer. Am guessing the club think barton, mutch and faurlin are enough across the centre with henry as back up. Tbh i wd have liked one more but its not my money.

On a related note what is the story with jenas? Is he still at the club or has he been released? If he were to get fit - big if i realise - think he wd be a decent midfield sub.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              As soon as we signed mutch i pretty well took it for granted that he was instead of fer. Am guessing the club think barton, mutch and faurlin are enough across the centre with henry as back up. Tbh i wd have liked one more but its not my money.

On a related note what is the story with jenas? Is he still at the club or has he been released? If he were to get fit - big if i realise - think he wd be a decent midfield sub.
                              Unlikely we'll go into the season playing a three man midfield with only four in the squad.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                                Unlikely we'll go into the season playing a three man midfield with only four in the squad.
                                very true, personally think 5 isnt enough either. if one gets an injury, it just leaves one as backup. Unless Harry counts players like hoilett as he has been playing in the hole behind 2 strikers.

Comment

Working...
                                X