No announcement yet.

Barton on Arsenal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me Liverpool will drop out the top four again. There decent side but with out Suarex they will be a massively poorer side

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      No worries,Nick! We have Steve Black. Maybe, he can sort out us fans, as well.
      Hahaha that's a good idea, ill book my self in for extra sessions
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        For me Liverpool will drop out the top four again. There decent side but with out Suarex they will be a massively poorer side
        Dont forget the addition of european football this season, doubt their squad will cope with it all!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Sanchez is a hell of a player. Being at Barca didn't do him justice (although he still did well there) as every attack there goes through Messi.

Personally think he will be a fantastic signing - guna have a bit on him to be top scorer at 16s.

As for Arsenal winning the title, don't think they've got the minerals. Next year will be intersting at the top though, no doubt Utd will be a force again as their ******s of players will decide to play now Moyes has gone, Liverpool will be a strong side even without Suarez (think Rodgers will invest that money wisely) and of course Chelsea & City will be up there as per.
          20s some places. Tough call in his first season in english football but wouldnt surprise me!

Comment

Liverpool will be exposed this year, big time.

If Arsenal sign a DM, GK, CF & replace any outgoing players they can win the league. They got the physio from the German team too, so they might not get their usual injuries. hope they do well

Comment

Khedira going to Arsenal as well apparently. They'll be a force next season. Sanchez is a top player and if they get Remy too, they'll score for fun imo.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

If they get Khedira aswell, it will be an almighty showdown between them and the vermin for the title.Something I'm not looking forward to as their the two clubs I despise the most!

Comment

Originally posted by Qprnw10 View Post
                  If they get Khedira aswell, it will be an almighty showdown between them and the vermin for the title.Something I'm not looking forward to as their the two clubs I despise the most!
                  You don't think City will be in the mix?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think united will definitely be back in the mix
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      I think united will definitely be back in the mix
                      Agree. United with only the league to worry about will definitely get back in the top 4 under Van Gaal imo and the way things are shaping up it will be Liverpool who drop out.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                        You're not a very nice person are you Nick.
                        Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Seconded.
                        Really ???....

Comment

Going to be a great season. Think scousers will still be up there, as long as they spend wisely, as regardless of Suarez they play a way that guarantees goals IMO. If arsenal sign khadira and debuchy, to go with Sanchez, with the squad they already have, they will be bang in the mix

Comment

Working...
                          X