Barton on Arsenal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton on Arsenal...

Just seen JBs been talking about how Sanchez wont be enough for Arsenal to win the title. Just thought it was a strange thing to say, especially knowing Arsenal are after Remy and we want to keep hold of him....... or maybe Joey's doing his bit to get them to up their bid
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Just seen JBs been talking about how Sanchez wont be enough for Arsenal to win the title. Just thought it was a strange thing to say, especially knowing Arsenal are after Remy and we want to keep hold of him....... or maybe Joey's doing his bit to get them to up their bid
    Now that joey has passed his huge knowledge on the subject on to everyone...I'd imagine that Wenger and the Arsenal board are desperately trying to contact him for advice on who they should sign.....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
      Now that joey has passed his huge knowledge on the subject on to everyone...I'd imagine that Wenger and the Arsenal board are desperately trying to contact him for advice on who they should sign.....
      Yeah cheers for that bit of pointless input, glad you took the time to write that bit of nonsense. Now ill let you get back to discussing Adel or maybe Rio actually lets talk about Caulker zzzzzzz
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Yeah cheers for that bit of pointless input, glad you took the time to write that bit of nonsense. Now ill let you get back to discussing Adel or maybe Rio actually lets talk about Caulker zzzzzzz
        Sorry about that....I was just so amazed by the 'joey barton tweets' shocker'......

Comment

Wish Joey would spend a bit more time improving his own game rather than setting himself up as the highest judge of teams and players, many of whom are way better than him.

Comment

You're not a very nice person are you Nick.

Comment

Sanchez is a hell of a player. Being at Barca didn't do him justice (although he still did well there) as every attack there goes through Messi.

Personally think he will be a fantastic signing - guna have a bit on him to be top scorer at 16s.

As for Arsenal winning the title, don't think they've got the minerals. Next year will be intersting at the top though, no doubt Utd will be a force again as their ******s of players will decide to play now Moyes has gone, Liverpool will be a strong side even without Suarez (think Rodgers will invest that money wisely) and of course Chelsea & City will be up there as per.
              Last edited by MattyRangers; 11-07-2014, 12:30 PM.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Sanchez is a hell of a player. Being at Barca didn't do him justice (although he still did well there) as every attack there goes through Messi.

Personally think he will be a fantastic signing - guna have a bit on him to be top scorer at 16s.

As for Arsenal winning the title, don't think they've got the minerals. Next year will be intersting at the top though, no doubt Utd will be a force again as their ******s of players will decide to play for Moyes again, Liverpool will be strong even without Suarez (think they'll invest that money wisely) and of course Chelsea & City will be up there as per.
                Eh,que!! Moyes? Is Van Gaal being sacked already
                Last edited by Shania; 11-07-2014, 12:33 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                  You're not a very nice person are you Nick.
                  Seconded.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Barton is just baiting Piers Morgan. All very boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Seconded.
                      Really? sorry Shania I didn't realise I was that bad.... from this day forward I'll make the effort to be a nice person, im sure ill hit some hurdles along the way but I'll stay strong and overcome this nastiness to become a better person.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

No worries,Nick! We have Steve Black. Maybe, he can sort out us fans, as well.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

As for Arsenal winning the title, don't think they've got the minerals. Next year will be intersting at the top though, no doubt Utd will be a force again as their ******s of players will decide to play now Moyes has gone, Liverpool will be a strong side even without Suarez (think Rodgers will invest that money wisely) and of course Chelsea & City will be up there as per.
                          Going to be tough to call mate. All I do know is that the gap between the best and the rest is becoming enourmous!
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                            Going to be tough to call mate. All I do know is that the gap between the best and the rest is becoming enourmous!
                            Ain't it just. Personally think the top 5 will be streets ahead of Spurs & Everton this year, with them 2 fighting it out for 6th & 7th with 8th down pretty much anybody's for the taking.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              No worries,Nick! We have Steve Black. Maybe, he can sort out us fans, as well.
                              top come back that tickled me

Comment

Working...
                              X