• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not me

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
      Not me
      A blind, deaf & dumb man locked in a box all his life would know it's not you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
        Why would a blind, deaf and dumb person be locked in a box all his life?

Comment

Why would a blind, deaf and dumb person be locked in a box all his life?
          Never mind.............................................. .......................

Comment

Ooh, maybe next time I'll put a little emoticom just so you know when I'm serious or not...deary me, when you get an attempted put down by the wonderously great poster Jogo you know it's time to consider ending ones life.

Comment

Ooh, maybe next time I'll put a little emoticom just so you know when I'm serious or not...deary me, when you get an attempted put down by the wonderously great poster Jogo you know it's time to consider ending ones life.
              Cheerio

Comment

Cheerio
                Top retort!

Comment

I really don't warrant having my name in any top list.......I just get grumpy, and swear alot. There are far more interesting and knowledgeable posters on here.
                  Anyone mention young Robbo?....My go to correspondent on all players European, very clued up ...
                  Good list vesp, you should include yourself ...

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    I really don't warrant having my name in any top list.......I just get grumpy, and swear alot. There are far more interesting and knowledgeable posters on here.
                    Anyone mention young Robbo?....My go to correspondent on all players European, very clued up ...
                    Good list vesp, you should include yourself ...
                    You get a posthumous mention for your hard work and welcoming services to away team posters mate.

Comment

um isn't posthumous meaning dead??

Comment

Vesps list bar myself. vespas up in the top 3 for me,love Bush and the humungas matty.facto with his long but no girth Hampton. loan with his cheeky cheekiness,t block with his in depth knowledge of whoa my *** is on fire.Nw for his pool cue heed,tw for his relaxed approach.quazzy when he shows up.west Acton love him,.arshy coz he's a ####. QPR ted as he needs looking after one of me own,myu and brighton talk sense.as a previous poster said too many to mention. like Jimmy rabbit and spank.funniest has gotta go facto or matty
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

W12, bushcelt, lone, jfish, ted and Matty all hilarious in their own way. Special mention to bennyboy, ricroc, terryball and capt clunge who this site miss desperately.
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            um isn't posthumous meaning dead??
                            dave, I know what he means but it isn't that word for sure...blowed if I can think of it!

Comment

Give me a parker pen and I will send you my vote in garamond font via the postal system

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Give me a parker pen and I will send you my vote in garamond font via the postal system
                                This is much better then a parker pen.

Comment

Working...
                                X