Poster of the year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Stanley76 for his abilty to feel everyone on this site appreciated, No doubt, he knows his QPR and fottie, in general.
    I guess this got lost in translation somewhere down the line, so just to assure everyone that absolutely no feeling up of posters took place on my part. But it is true that I try to make everyone feel appreciated. I think a special mention should also go to Shania for being the last remaining female poster here after all the rest fled in disgust from all the chauvinist neanderthals who reside here . The fact that she still tolerates it surely deserves special praise.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
      I guess this got lost in translation somewhere down the line, so just to assure everyone that absolutely no feeling up of posters took place on my part. But it is true that I try to make everyone feel appreciated. I think a special mention should also go to Shania for being the last remaining female poster here after all the rest fled in disgust from all the chauvinist neanderthals who reside here . The fact that she still tolerates it surely deserves special praise.
      Thanks, Stanley76 and I feel sorry about my blip
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Thanks, Stanley76 and I feel sorry about my blip
        Dont mention it Shania. I doubt many here are as bilingual as you

Comment

Dont mention it Shania. I doubt many here are as bilingual as you
          Very true, and I think it is fair to say that we also enjoy the odd "blip"!
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Hehe.Thanks.. both of you.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Agree good poster is Shania and always a voice of reason. I also used to like JaneMelanie she pulled me a few times for what I said and used to keep me on the straight and narrow I thought she was still about

Comment

is shania a he or a she??...we need photographic proof as some my be getting all hot n bothered over something quite wrong!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

You're all barstewards anyway......

Seriously far too many posters to mention, some write some really good well informed or factual stuff and back it up accordingly, others add much needed humour under the Redknapp regime, and some are just plain mad.

The main thing is, although there are a few who don't like comments that might disagree with their own and get precious about it, the majority, many who have been here for years, can all offer really good debate on whatever subject comes up, and that's what makes the forum great IMO.

That said, nobody mentioned me so you can all f$#k off.

Comment

In all my years here the following model-posters have never required any moderation and have therefore made my job totally effortless and pain-free. They're all very good contributors too:

Del
                    PeterG
                    Kit
                    Mem
                    dsqpr
                    superhoopnik
                    lymehoop
                    gerryhatrick
                    Hertfordhoop

Comment

I have never needed any moderation
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                        I have never needed any moderation
                        True Mellow but I just wish you'd smile a bit more, like in the old MellowBirds ad

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Agree good poster is Shania and always a voice of reason. I also used to like JaneMelanie she pulled me a few times for what I said and used to keep me on the straight and narrow I thought she was still about
                          Thanks, West Acton.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            Not sure about you but nw and dave are defo's.....
                            Cheers Bush, just a shame I'm mentioned in the same sentence as Taffy

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            Matty
                            Ndubz
                            Facto
                            Bushcelt
                            Dave
                            West Acton
                            Lone
                            Van
                            TW
                            Vblock (gone but not forgotton )
                            Weare
                            Hitman
                            W12
                            Jimmy Rabbit
                            Kev
                            Tblock

All worth a good call for top poster
                            Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            .Nw for his pool cue heed,
                            Oi less of the baldism comments !

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

but my vote goes to NWhoops for offering me advice on some building work which helped me loads.

also for qprdave for keeping to his word on a bet we had.

top lads them two
                            Another pairing with Dave .......

Thanks to all of the above for mentioning me, undeserved I'm sure, well apart from Hitman who still owes me a pint or 7 for the advice ( I'll collect at Wembley )

Many many great & funny posters who help the day go quicker with a little chuckle;

Matty - Very sharp and right on my 'humour' wavelength

Vesp's - for his music & political insight

Dave - Great funnies & when he loses it

Van - for his middle of the night, well pissed, random posts ( phish me self some mornings imagining the state you were in )

TW - The voice of reason when all around him have lost their heads

WestActon - for fair play in his posts & the ability to see both sides ( also for being half Scottish )

Kevin McCloud - For his great use of Asterisks *************

I could go on all day BUT if pushed, my one vote would be for .......................................

El Facto - Absolute header who spends way too much time on here, post I still giggle about ( apart from WEARE's one punch thread ) is when he did the match thread for a Saturday when we weren't even playing .........
                            Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 23-04-2014, 01:43 PM. Reason: Forgot about Kevin
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                                Cheers Bush, just a shame I'm mentioned in the same sentence as Taffy

Oi less of the baldism comments !

Another pairing with Dave .......

Thanks to all of the above for mentioning me, undeserved I'm sure, well apart from Hitman who still owes me a pint or 7 for the advice ( I'll collect at Wembley )

Many many great & funny posters who help the day go quicker with a little chuckle;

Matty - Very sharp and right on my 'humour' wavelength

Vesp's - for his music & political insight

Dave - Great funnies & when he loses it

Van - for his middle of the night, well pissed, random posts ( phish me self some mornings imagining the state you were in )

TW - The voice of reason when all around him have lost their heads

WestActon - for fair play in his posts & the ability to see both sides ( also for being half Scottish )

Kevin McCloud - For his great use of Asterisks *************

I could go on all day BUT if pushed, my one vote would be for .......................................

El Facto - Absolute header who spends way too much time on here, post I still giggle about ( apart from WEARE's one punch thread ) is when he did the match thread for a Saturday when we weren't even playing .........
                                Have you forgotten that amazing man hug we had at Villa away last season in the pub before hand and in the away end?

Comment

Working...
                                X