Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    This is much better then a parker pen.

BIC Pens are consistent and can be relied upon.
    However, MYU that one doesn't have a cap and will dry up quite quickly.

Comment

Poster of the year? I got a great one in january of Kelly Brook's wizard sleeve

Comment

My candidates for "The Poster of the Year award" are the following ones;

Robsondiho; great knowledge of how the game has developed,etc,etc
        Rickyrangers; ditto.
        Stanley76 for his abilty to feel everyone on this site appreciated, No doubt, he knows his QPR and fottie, in general.
        DeepCuthoop for his knowledge of the game and belief in the team untill the bitter end.
        Qpr for his raw enthusiasm.
        Weareqpr12. His knowledge of fotball and how QPR should play.
        Stainrodislegend, Qprdave, tw, Mem, Myu, Yousef, Hitman, Greg,Californiahoop, Stan Bowles, Tarbie,Swede, Vespa, Will M,
        Mem, Northoltranger,Nuffield,Kevin M., Fordy, Kit,Pie and Marsh all great contributors on this site.
        A special mention goes to the "crazy Canadians,"
        ATM, JMelanie, RicRoc, Goddard and young NIk are sorely missed. If we go up in May, I can see Tw as a "Dark Horse" His belief in the Club has not been easy for others to Challenge.
        Last edited by Shania; 26-04-2014, 12:38 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Stanley76 for his abilty to feel everyone on this site.
          Can I put on record I have never been felt by Stan nor do I intend to be

I trust when he was feeling other posters he was gentle and considerate but personally it's not my cup of tea and although I would like to be poster of the year I will not resort to giving fellow posters a reach around. That's just not cricket

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

I trust when he was feeling other posters he was gentle and considerate but personally it's not my cup of tea and although I would like to be poster of the year I will not resort to giving fellow posters a reach around. That's just not cricket
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Ouch,lol Please, read my edited post. Sorry, I show have included you in my list of candidates aswell.
              Last edited by Shania; 22-04-2014, 10:16 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                Not sure about you but nw and dave are defo's.....
                Stick down vespa,van,loan,facto,tw,bigdave,fishy,weare,jimmy rabbit ,w12-good lads.
                hey mate vey disappointed im not on your list!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  Last edited by Shania; 22-04-2014, 10:16 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

My candidates for "The Poster of the Year award" are the following ones;

Robsondiho; great knowledge of how the game has developed,etc,etc
                    Rickyrangers; ditto.
                    Stanley76 for his abilty to feel everyone on this site appreciated, No doubt, he knows his QPR and fottie, in general.
                    MattyRngers for his knowledge of the game. Nobody can take that away from him.
                    Deepcuthoop for his knowledge of the game and belief in the team untill the bitter end.

Qpr for his raw enthusiasm.
                    Weareqpr12. His knowledge of fotball and how QPR should play.
                    Stainrodislegend,Facto, Qprdave, tw, Mem, Myu, Yousef, Kirill
                    Mem, Northoltranger- All great contributors to this site.

If we go up in May, I can see Tw as a "Dark Horse" Against all odds, and all that.

fark me, you have managed to name just about every poster on here except me.

Just when i was beginning to like you.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Sorry connell, an oversight there mate. Yr good self,robbo and deepcut should have been included on my list.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        Sorry connell, an oversight there mate. Yr good self,robbo and deepcut should have been included on my list.
                        thanks mate and you would be on my list if i could be bothered to make a list of top posters , which i cant so you wont!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

haha

Comment

I love everyone on here............just some more than others!!

Comment

Ouch,lol Please, read my edited post. Sorry, I show have included you in my list of candidated aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                fark me, you have managed to name just about every poster on here except me.

Just when i was beginning to like you.
                                Oh ****. You are actually the best one!
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X