Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Doubts........

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...an-bounce-back

i say, lets give him a 4 year contract and keep our fingers crossed that he will play again.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Not great for Ale's moral surely. I hope he's wrong but reality is he could be right.

Comment

So sad, but ale's finished. Such an unlucky footballer. Honest as the days long, but has been dealt the worst luck possible. Well if it is luck, probably harrys shite training regime.

Comment

He put an instagram video up of him running for the 1st time again yesterday.. VERY odd timing from Harry when he would know this.. Dunno what he is going on about

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          He put an instagram video up of him running for the 1st time again yesterday.. VERY odd timing from Harry when he would know this.. Dunno what he is going on about
          Harrys probably getting a huge cut from the insurance pay out of ale has to retire. Hes obviously trying to break ale mentally so he can never make a comeback, cos hes a good player and thicko harry only plays cra p players.

Comment

Harry needs to learn that sometime Less is more. And keep his mouth Shut

Comment

Just don't get what Harry is on at the mo.. Now Bartons just tweeted saying 'I know Ale better than most and he will be back. He is a top pro and a fighter'..
              Joeys giving me the impression recently that he is in no way happy with the gaffer!

Comment

Just don't get what Harry is on at the mo.. Now Bartons just tweeted saying 'I know Ale better than most and he will be back. He is a top pro and a fighter'..
                Joeys giving me the impression recently that he is in no way happy with the gaffer!
                Give it a rest. What's Joey said to make you think he's not happy with the gaffer?

Comment

He's not alone then.

But in the interest of fairness, despite not being a fan of Harry Redknapp, absolutely nowhere in that article does he "doubt" that Faurlin will make a recovery. Rednapp admitting there is a concern, are the reporters words, not Harry's direct quote.

Please let's not have a pop at him for what other people write.

Comment

Give what a rest?

Erm, he has said exactly what ive just quoted in my last post?.. He is countering Harry's comments about Ale not coming back.
                    After the Wednesday game he also came out and said something like 'that was not good enough and their was a complete lack of effort', that's seems to be a little punt at the manager to sort it out as well to me.

Comment

That's you just assuming he's countering his comments. And about the lack of effort, how is that anyway a dig at Harry? It's a dig at the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        That's you just assuming he's countering his comments. And about the lack of effort, how is that anyway a dig at Harry? It's a dig at the players.
                        Bit ironic though don't you think?
                        Its a dig at everyone, not just the players.. Phil Beards comments afterwards also indicated everyone needs to raise it.
                        Stop protecting Redknapp

Comment

I have no doubt the club will give him a years contract extension (with the option of another) giving him a chance to prove his fitness.

Would be very bad PR to cut someone loose like Faurlin, one of the only players many fans connect with.

Comment

Add Ale's recent tweet into the equation now and it shows he is not happy about the comments either..

Comment

Would be very surprised if we don't keep him on, and disappointed at the management.

Comment

Working...
                              X