QPR accounts for 2012/13 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
    Isn't this the same thing that came up 6 months ago which T.F answered questions to at the fans forum (Nothing new) it's not a different set of figures think Tony said at the time it's what they call soft debt only owed to the shareholders

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      Isn't this the same thing that came up 6 months ago which T.F answered questions to at the fans forum (Nothing new) it's not a different set of figures think Tony said at the time it's what they call soft debt only owed to the shareholders
      Guys, just because someone was asked a question and some words then came out of their mouth doesn't mean they have "answered" it.

Portsmouth owed money to their shareholders too, as did a bunch of other clubs. It's better than owing money to ABC Loans but it's hardly something we can just shrug and ignore.

Comment

• Love how some question everything about contracts and spending
        ....yet have absolutely no idea what the figures are!..still helps them feel important

Comment

• Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
          I should think Park was, but the two of them have been (were) brought here for entirely different reasons.
          It was one of Parks few injury free seasons in whic. He got less playing time than the seasons when he was injured, which is why he accepted the prospect of getting more playing time and helping QPR build for the future.

Comment

• What we know for certain is that Pompey are in League Two now.

And Harry managed them. And spent a lot of money that they didn't have.

It seems pretty clear to me that that fate could await us if we don't manage things better than Pompey did.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• This thread was started on 06-03-2014, things maybe different now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                What we know for certain is that Pompey are in League Two now.

It seems pretty clear to me that that fate could await us if we don't manage things better than Pompey did.
                Couldn't agree more

Comment

Doesn't it point more to the owners that came in rather than Arry? Under Milan Mandaric they spent big but got relative success. Didn't they get good money for Defoe etc when they left?

Comment

More responsible and prudent ownership seems to be the difference between the two clubs. One appearing to have learnt from past mistakes, the other not and paid the price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      More responsible and prudent ownership seems to be the difference between the two clubs. One appearing to have learnt from past mistakes, the other not and paid the price.
                      I hope you're right Stanley but I have about 177 million reasons to be concerned! But Tony does seem to have tightened things up to where they need to be.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

So true, can't believe the amount of trust some have in Arry

Comment

• Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                          So true, can't believe the amount of trust some have in Arry
                          Harry Out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            70k a week on Rio would suggest otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Izual_Rebirth View Post
                              70k a week on Rio would suggest otherwise.
                              Take it you have totally ignored all the press saying 35k a week then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Take it you have totally ignored all the press saying 35k a week then?
                                Well seeing as no one has posted any links in this topic. No.

Comment

Working...
                                X