No announcement yet.

Serious question re Remy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that it would help us, knowing our luck he will not have a single shot at goal and maybe get sent off as well to put the icing on the cake of our utter misery.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Not that it would help us, knowing our luck he will not have a single shot at goal and maybe get sent off as well to put the icing on the cake of our utter misery.
      Well arent you just a little ray of sunshine?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Im in utter misery. Total and utter misery. Cant believe we are doing so bad as our position in the table shows.

Comment

I know this question has been asked several times, and that season long loans expire on the 1st July, but surely if Newcastle were to cancel his loan after their last game, then he would be available? Plus they'd be inclined to do us this very small favour if they hoping to bid for him in the summer. I suppose a counter argument might be that if they didn't let him come to us, then it's less likely we'd be promoted and so we'd be more likely to sell him (there's a chance we might keep him if we get into the premiership). Thoughts?

Comment

I want a taste of that.

Comment

He will be called up for the French World Cup squad. No chance of him playing!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                He will be called up for the French World Cup squad. No chance of him playing!
                No cake? :(

Comment

Originally posted by Joon View Post
                  No cake? :(
                  Only If you use Lampard as icing.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    all these people assuming we will make the play offs? our form worst of top 8 teams and all catching up fast !!!!!!!!!!!
                    Form is temporary, class is permanent

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Im in utter misery. Total and utter misery. Cant believe we are doing so bad as our position in the table shows.
                      have you recovered from your breakdown mcleod?

good to see you back minus the sarcasam
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Didnt have no breakdown. Just couldnt bear that westlondonr's bloke and his coatings of rangers any longer. If i dont like a telly programme i turn it off or over, same as i did here. Hes stopped now so im back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Didnt have no breakdown. Just couldnt bear that westlondonr's bloke and his coatings of rangers any longer. If i dont like a telly programme i turn it off or over, same as i did here. Hes stopped now so im back.
                          Welcome back.

So pleased you didn't wait for the win.

Comment

I think we could cancel the loan deal and he'd be available. However, with it being a world cup year, I very much doubt Remy would be willing to play for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                              I think we could cancel the loan deal and he'd be available. However, with it being a world cup year, I very much doubt Remy would be willing to play for us.
                              Its a shame for him then that we hold his contract and pay his wages so as thats the case tough matey you owe us 180mins football come the end of the season

Im sure he would object if we decided not to pay salary for a few months because he was representing France and where I come from if you receive pay you have to have offered some form of effort to receive it. We have games, your available, we pay your wages so put your shin pads on as your playing

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Its a shame for him then that we hold his contract and pay his wages so as thats the case tough matey you owe us 180mins football come the end of the season

Im sure he would object if we decided not to pay salary for a few months because he was representing France and where I come from if you receive pay you have to have offered some form of effort to receive it. We have games, your available, we pay your wages so put your shin pads on as your playing
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X