Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your most enjoyable game in the last 5 years!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My top 5 in no particular order...

Liverpool 3-2 win

Cardiff 2-1 win Tarbs winner

Swansea 4-0

Reading away promotion year, Routledge winner

Arsenal 2-1 win at home

Special mention - beating Leicester 1-0 Ishmael Miller 90th minute, what a moment!

Comment

The Derby away 2-2 comeback was pretty special too.

Comment

The one that sticks out for me for quality football and entertainment was the Saturday evening match at home against Man City, 2-3

Comment

Havent enjoyed a game ever. Hate all the managers and all the players, its part of the rules you have to adhere too, to post on this forum..

Comment

All the games mentioned so far were brilliant, but anyone remember Villa away in the league cup when we beat em with Damien Stewart scoring ? we all went mucking fental when the goal went in

Comment

Chelsea away for me closely followed by chelsea at home
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Chelsea away for me closely followed by chelsea at home
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                  Cardiff at home was superb and what an atmosphere. And of course the win at home against Chelsea.
                  That Cardiff game lived up to its billing as did Chelsea at home

10 mins against stoke and 15 mins against Liverpool were great but we were shite for the majority of those two matches

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
                    The Derby away 2-2 comeback was pretty special too.

Nice one
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Rodneeee10 View Post
                      All the games mentioned so far were brilliant, but anyone remember Villa away in the league cup when we beat em with Damien Stewart scoring ? we all went mucking fental when the goal went in
                      That was a mental night! Dowie was manager then!
                      Mine would be in no order
                      Palace Away Promotion Season (Heider out jumped Speroni)
                      Chelsea at home 1-0
                      Everton Away 1-0
                      Stoke at home 1-0 Cisse winner
                      City Away when they won the title, still got the recording on my sky plus and still get emotional when Mackie puts us 2-1 up, plus I got on the telly for that goal celebrating

Comment

Oh and Cardiff away St George's Day, standing up on the coach the whole way cos there was about 80 of us on a 50 seater

Comment

that was one of the best aways ever for me, beers flowing on the train from about 7.30 am

lovely weather and was great getting to the ground (on the coach from the pub) and seeing all the LSA/Northolt coaches.

what a day and what a season

Comment

Great thread!

Leicester at home when we won the league. 1-0 to the QPR...

I obviously don't have as many to choose from as most of you and couldn't be bothered to make it over to watch any of the matches in the Premiersh1t.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Quite a few games to choose from when we won the Championship. Will always remember us taking Brendon Rodgers Swansea apart 4-0 at home. Obviously the Chelsea games in the prem. The atmosphere when we played them at home when we won 1-0 was unreal. Will never forget Lampard taking a corner in front of the P, Q, & R block
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Chelsea at home 1-0...ground was shaking
                                Liverpool 3-2 at home though... i'll be talking about that to my grandchildren..
                                First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
                                Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

Working...
                                X