Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your most enjoyable game in the last 5 years!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    That Cardiff game lived up to its billing as did Chelsea at home

10 mins against stoke and 15 mins against Liverpool were great but we were shite for the majority of those two matches

agree with that but the sheer relief of those goals going in was fantastic

Comment

The best is deffo beating Liverpool 3-2

Atmosphere was something else at the ground

Comment

My mate brought a pal to the Liverpool game and believe it or not, it was his first ever football match.
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
          The one that sticks out for me for quality football and entertainment was the Saturday evening match at home against Man City, 2-3
          Only game I've seen us lose in where I didn't actually care about the result at the end. Cracking game.

Comment

Without question, it will be the one that confirms our promotion this season.

Comment

3-2 Liverpool game was ridiculous.. I don't think ive had a more adrenaline rushed moment in my life!!

Comment

Hands down Chelsea away win, absolutely mental that game.
                Also up there Leeds last game of the league winning campaign, don't even remember the match itself, just an all day party atmosphere.
                Stoke at home penultimate game of the season (pips the City away game for me solely as I, regrettably, wasn't at the City game!).
                Chelsea at home was superb n all.
                Palace away promotion season.

Some other fantastic games n all - Soton away last season, Lpool at home to name a couple.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Scum (home)
                  City (away)
                  Derby (a)
                  Watford (a)
                  Everton (a) when we won with Ageymang up front. I remember chanting let's pretend we scored a goal 15 minutes in because we expected to get nothing
                  Liverpool (h)
                  Arsenal (h) - just because we dominated Arsenal and I don't think I will see that again]
                  Scum (h)
                  Reading (a) - year we went up
                  Swansea (h) - the massive win
                  Reading (h) - when we won 3 or 4-0 with 10 men
                  Fulham (away) - because our fans that night made me feel so proud to be a Ranger when we were louder than the home team that were 6-0 up.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                    Stoke at home 1-0 Cisse winner
                    City Away when they won the title, still got the recording on my sky plus and still get emotional when Mackie puts us 2-1 up, plus I got on the telly for that goal celebrating

Exactamondo ................

Still have a sneaky look @ my video of the end of the Citeh game on YouTube when I need cheering up, certainly helps cause I was too cidered to remember it in real life

Oh and Barnsley away midweek game in the promotion year , very nearly over the finishing line
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Only game I've seen us lose in where I didn't actually care about the result at the end. Cracking game.
                      It was a cracking game of football - end to end stuff and I think it was early in the season,so was under the misguided impression that we were actually good and we belonged in the premiership.

Comment

3-2 Liverpool at home - one reason not to leave early!

Comment

i was about to leave before the free kick which led to the corner for derrys goal

Comment

A strange one but derby away the season we went up. After a rather disappointing game to score twice in stoppage time was great. It was after that that I KNEW we were going up that season.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              To be honest the 3-2 loss against Man City at home in the first season back was quality. We had a go at the best team in the country and should really have got something out of the game. Doing the Poznan everytime we scored as well....good night under the lights at HQ bar the result.
                              That was probably the best football I have ever seen us play live.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                                Away at Reading in our champ winning season.

Routs scored with 10 min to go and we won 1-0 despite Ephraim getting sent off. Everyone went mad and the bloke in front of us went tumbling down about 5 rows! Singing "There's only one Jamie Mackie!" to the comms both next to the away end and singing "We're Queens Park Rangers, We're top of the league!" to the poor fakes.

Magic.
                                That was quality that night. They nearly didn't let me in as i was steaming but managed to wangle my way in. Also Palace away that season, Heidar last min. I got carried down the stairs by some nutty ginger bloke.

Comment

Working...
                                X