No announcement yet.

QPR reveal new stadium plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will we own it ? what garantees are there we cant be evicted ? Is our future really secure ?
    All these questions have to answered
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
      will we own it ? what garantees are there we cant be evicted ? Is our future really secure ?

Owners? or tenants? Will the club be secure if Mr "Gambler" Fernandes and his backers makes one gamble too far somewhere else? Dont give a stuff about the board and their fortunes just as long as our club is secure in its future. Not too happy with people like TF gambling with the club tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Does it really
        matter if there is an upper tier or two empty? Seriously?
        It wouldn't be as bad if the empty part was kept completely empty BUT can you imagine if people are sitting in little pockets all over the place on a Tuesday night against Wigan / Stoke ................ It'll be like a non league game !
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• There are always people who are scared of change.
          they eventually die and are quickly forgotten

You either keep changing, adapt, improve or you become extinct

Personally very happy for this move and see no issue with every groaner on thie thread not renewing their tickets and switching their support to Brentford.

Comment

• Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
            It wouldn't be as bad if the empty part was kept completely empty BUT can you imagine if people are sitting in little pockets all over the place on a Tuesday night against Wigan / Stoke ................ It'll be like a non league game !
            They wont do that mate. Games that wont be very will have full sections closed. Deffo.

Comment

will we own it ? what garantees are there we cant be evicted ? Is our future really secure ?
              The board have promised consultation with the fans over it in their statement yesterday.

All these very valid questions can therefore surely be put to them and addressed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrine View Post
                There are always people who are scared of change.
                they eventually die and are quickly forgotten

You either keep changing, adapt, improve or you become extinct

Personally very happy for this move and see no issue with every groaner on thie thread not renewing their tickets and switching their support to Brentford.
                Like Coventry?

Comment

Greengrass ,please get rid of that picture ,his face scares me
                  Would you deny him his modest glee?

Comment

• Once it build my gut feeling tell me Tony will sell to a rich Arab or Russian multi billionaires

Comment

• Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                      who are we competing with off the pitch with
                      He means the entertainment world , concerts other sporting events this could spell bad news for the dome or whatever they call it these days , ever tried getting back from there at midnight

Comment

• Personally i will be celebrating every delay and problem they have whilst constructing this Music Venue .... maybe i will get lucky and something bad financially happens to Fernandes and his backers.I am sure that if that did happen then the Chairman of the decade would leave the club in a fantastic position financially no?

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          I like the the inkling of the old badge to the left of the camera man's head
                          Well spotted mate. Can't wait for the extra legroom, although it will be heart wrenching to leave Loftus Road!.
                          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------
                          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

• Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                            Once it build my gut feeling tell me Tony will sell to a rich Arab or Russian multi billionaires
                            Could be something in that once he gets his planning permission & music arena / entertainment complex built, only a fool would keep the loss making football club, he could sell the club & rent the ground to us ..............

Many Many Many things to worry about !
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              Personally i will be celebrating every delay and problem they have whilst constructing this Music Venue .... maybe i will get lucky and something bad financially happens to Fernandes and his backers.I am sure that if that did happen then the Chairman of the decade would leave the club in a fantastic position financially no?
                              That post makes no sense. Why would you want to celebrate the club being left in a financially perilous position?

Comment

• Shhh stop talking sense

Tony is the messiah

Comment

Working...
                                X