• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shrine View Post
    There are always people who are scared of
    change.
    they eventually die and are quickly forgotten

You either keep changing, adapt, improve or you become extinct

Portsmouth, Coventry, Wimbledon ............. & What about HULL TIGERS ?

Improvement ? Ask their fans.
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Like Coventry?
      Like southampton, like brighton... funny how you always bring up Coventry as the example

Comment

• Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
        Portsmouth, Coventry, Wimbledon ............. & What about HULL TIGERS ?

Improvement ? Ask their fans.
        Hull tigers are flying and mk dons stadium is lovely, just moved too far away, but its worked cos they got more fans now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          That post makes no sense. Why would you want to celebrate the club being left in a financially perilous position?
          ??? But surely the best Chairmen we have ever had would leave us in a financially secure position? Surely not spending above our means on poor has been players on ridiculous wages just to keep us in the PR golden premiership? He wouldnt have gambled with our future that way! not Tony "greatest chairman in the league" Fernandes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrine View Post
            Like southampton, like brighton... funny how you always bring up Coventry as the example
            Spose you could ignore it if it makes your argument better..up to you.

Comment

• I don't think that will happen nwhoopz the far east will not give a tuss about a music venue but they do give one about football and thats great publicity for TF's business interests over there , we were reported to got 40 mil from Korea last year not bad for a shlt club in a bad season is it
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 13-12-2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

??? But surely the best Chairmen we have ever had would leave us in a financially secure position? Surely not spending above our means on poor has been players on ridiculous wages just to keep us in the PR golden premiership? He wouldnt have gambled with our future that way! not Tony "greatest chairman in the league" Fernandes?
                There is 26,000 homes going up, thats a fair few quid i would guess. How have you got any idea how much money tony and his backers have got ? Its not gambling if you can afford it .

Comment

• At last! I had said about this a year or so ago on here - but I was told to button it by the powers that be........

BTW: No QPR, now or in the future - all rights revoked. Period. The club must be, and remain, an integral part of the new development. So I wouldn't be too hung up on the Coventry comparison......

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    There is 26,000 homes going up, thats a fair few quid i would guess. How have you got any idea how much money tony and his backers have got ? Its not gambling if you can afford it .
                    Even when he admits himself its a gamble? And he admitted that last season in the prem when he spent all that money was a gamble too? Very quick to gamble so lets see how quick he is to get away if this new gamble doesnt work out.

Comment

Even when he admits himself its a gamble? And he admitted that last season in the prem when he spent all that money was a gamble too? Very quick to gamble so lets see how quick he is to get away if this new gamble doesnt work out.
                      Filling the ground, not the major london redevlopment project.

Comment

Spose you could ignore it if it makes your argument better..up to you.
                        Does that make your arguments any less one-sided by always only using the examples to suit yours?

Comment

Does that make your arguments any less one-sided by always only using the examples to suit yours?
                          No it doesnt but a lot of fans on here only see the Southampton and Brighton's and ignore the Coventry's. Yes it could all work out but it could also all go t1ts up. TF might not be the Messiah, he might just be a very naughty boy :-)

Comment

Yes it could all work out but it could also all go t1ts up.
                            And it's patently clear from your posts that that's exactly what you're hoping for, even if (as I understand you correctly) that leaves the club in a financially perilous position?

Comment

And it's patently clear from your posts that that's exactly what you're hoping for, even if (as I understand you correctly) that leaves the club in a financially perilous position?
                              I am hoping the move to another ground goes t1ts up as i want the club to stay at Loftus Rd. Can forsee plenty of delays and problems along the way so if it does finally happen lets hope it takes a decade (or two).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Hull tigers are flying and mk dons stadium
                                is lovely, just moved too far away, but its worked cos they got more fans now.
                                So it'll be ok when uncle tony wants to call us LONDON MAN UNITED DRAGONS & changing the Hoopz to Red just cause it would shift a couple more tons of shirts in the far east then ?

As for MK Dons lovely stadium for their 'new' fans , can't see too many of the original Wimbledon fans being over the moon though ..........

As many people have said, we can't stop the march of time BUT lets have some serious debate on where the Messiah is leading us not just blindly follow the possession hand clapping & flag waving .
                                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                                X