No announcement yet.

QPR reveal new stadium plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds and looks great, as long as there is far more leg room I'll be happy watching Rangers anywhere. Love Loftus Road and have some wonderful memories since the 70's but we move on in life and we need to move on or we'll get left behind in the dark ages.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
      I don't think it took the Arsenal 5 years to build their stadium did it ?
      Not sure how long it took to build the emirates ,we won't be on that scale.with the right planning could take 3-4 years.sounds like the whole area will be a building site for many years to come.handy for me,and local.
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

what happens if we never make the Premiership ,it seems everyone is taking this for granted that we will be an established Premier team
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
          what happens if we never make the Premiership ,it seems everyone is taking this for granted that we will be an established Premier team
          There's more to this than just the playing side. PB said we have to compete off the pitch as well as on, and this new development will help us do that.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            There's more to this than just the playing side. PB said we have to compete off the pitch as well as on, and this new development will help us do that.
            who are we competing with off the pitch with

Comment

who are we competing with off the pitch with
              You'll have to ask PB, those were his words not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                You'll have to ask PB, those were his words not mine.
                the Kings new clothes

Comment

Antony Spencer, who is developing the masterplan for the project along with Sir Terry Farrell, said the area will be a "vibrant" development.

"We are talking to a number of world-class architects to design iconic tall buildings akin to New York, the Far East and London's finest, as well as improving and incorporating the waterside environment of the Grand Union Canal."

Well, it's either this or stay in little Somalia.....

Comment

the Kings new clothes
                    http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...e-on-the-prize

Comment

I don't wanna go !!
                      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

We will be in the prem next season. Take that as gospel.

Comment

It will be called the 'Could'avebeenme'

Comment

Tony on talksport. Be ready by 2017 2018. And there will be 26,000 new homes on the site so hopefully a few of them will become fans.

Comment

Ive already chosen my seat

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Ive already chosen my seat
                                yer better beat the rush gonna be 50k fans trying to get into them 40k seats.....:-) And to think we have been years taking the **** out of Fulham for their neutrals and tourists. TF on Talksport reckons its a "gamble" to try and over double our current attendance. He loves a gamble dont he? lets hope it doesnt go t1ts up like his last gamble to keep us in the prem.

Comment

Working...
                                X