No announcement yet.

Why sell Remy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he has potential to be in a top 8 premier league squad, if we get an offer around 13m+ i'd be happy with that (by god let's hope he doesnt have a release clause of 8m).

I do not want him to leave and i hope he doesn't want to leave but that's football for you

Comment

if he carries on banging in the goals reckon a top European team will come in for him, don''t think the Toon are big enough for him
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

We need to know the facts first:

What will the outcome of his pending court case entail? If it's all good, and we are back to football talk, what clause is in his contract and is such clause still valid.

If the clause is now invalid we should tell Loic that he is wanted (if Harry wants him) and that we want him to play for us next season, if we get there.

You see, there are so many variables to this situation. My only assumption is that he chose us over Newcastle in January and there must have been a reason for that......

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          if he carries on banging in the goals reckon a top European team will come in for him, don''t think the Toon are big enough for him
          Arsenal & Spurs both looking for a goal scorer. Can see him going to one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            Remind me who he signed for on January?
            The team who offered him £35k a week more than Newcastle

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              I read we both offered the same terms personally with the only thing separating the deal was a £1m loyalty bonus should we stay up. Might be wrong but I did see that written.

Comment

Fairly certain we offered the exact same wage, which is confirmed in a numerous statements? Apologies if I'm mistaken in saying that, but I'm sure that's what I've seen.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Don't you mean a 35k per week smaller crowd?

Comment

Dont know where i got this from, why i think it or if i dreamt it. But i have a feeling part of remy coming to us was on condition we let him go for what we paid if we went down. The only bonus we can get is that the two million loan fee from newcastle cannot be included, so it will be ten million in total if he stays there. If he goes elsewhere, we still get the two from them, and eight from whoever purr chases.

Comment

You know this for a fact? I'm impressed. I really am....
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Fairly certain we offered the exact same wage, which is confirmed in a numerous statements? Apologies if I'm mistaken in saying that, but I'm sure that's what I've seen.
                        Geordies don't pay that sort of money any more they apparently have a wage structure. Geordie pal (ST Holder)
                        reckons they didn't want to go above £40k a week which could be another reason why they didn't take a buy out clause as widely reported.

Watching those scenes at St James following Remys goal against Chelsea would make anyone realise with half a brain that what Geordies have to offer is far more than us. Must have been a special moment for Remy.

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                        You know this for a fact? I'm impressed. I really am....
                        How's the Air Asia Multi Purpose supa dupa stadium with new airport terminal coming along Dicky boy?

Comment

Working...
                        X