Why sell Remy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why sell Remy?

If we get promoted we'll need another decent striker. Why sell him? He looks as good a striker as any in the prem and NUFC aren't exactly top 4 material.

Unless he goes to a top 6 team we shouldn't sell him if we get promoted.

Unless we get 25 million

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      If we get promoted we'll need another decent striker. Why sell him? He looks as good a striker as any in the prem and NUFC aren't exactly top 4 material.

Unless he goes to a top 6 team we shouldn't sell him if we get promoted.
      Think he'd rather be playing for newcastle than QPR to be fair

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Not quite sure why ? he only went there to be put in the shop window for the world cup for the French and they may not even make it there now,come next season and if we are promoted I agree with cricketer Newcastle aren't in a better position than us,and don't offer anything more,unless you like playing in front of 40,000 beer bellies wobbling up n down every week !!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
          Not quite sure why ? he only went there to be put in the shop window for the world cup for the French and they may not even make it there now,come next season and if we are promoted I agree with cricketer Newcastle aren't in a better position than us,and don't offer anything more,unless you like playing in front of 40,000 beer bellies wobbling up n down every week !!
          Because he has 50000 geordies worshipping him every week, he is now hero up there...does it really need to said???

Oh wait off course he'll want to come back to Rangers and play in front of a packed house every week.

Come on get real!

Comment

Rather be in London myself then up there with those pie munchers
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

If we want to keep him, he stays imo. TF has already shown he is no mug and wont get shafted as before.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Rather be in London myself then up there with those pie munchers
                You & me both.

Newcastle a massively overrated club. Town full of goons that believe being topless is the norm, regardless of weather conditions. Only place I've ever been where there are genuinely more Greggs than banks.

On the subject of Remy; personally thing there is some kind of gentleman's agreement in place with them whereby, if they want him, we have an agreed figure they can have him for. Purely my guess at the situation anyway. As much as I would love to have him back should we go up, I can't see him wearing an Rs shirt again.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                  Unless we get 25 million

Totally agree if we go up and had to replace him would cost at least £20M so why let him go for £6-8M we wouldn't get get anyone as good fot that type of money? we should deffo keep him if we're promoted, I'm sure he'd rather live in London?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    If we want to keep him, he stays imo. TF has already shown he is no mug and wont get shafted as before.
                    TF showed himself to be a mug numerous times over the past 2 seasons. We also don't know the actual agreement in place with Newcastle with regards to the buy out clause, only speculation exists.

Comment

I think they can make an offer in January which we should reject unless it's silly money? but if he doesn't leave then he has to come back at the end of the season

Comment

TF showed himself to be a mug numerous times over the past 2 seasons. We also don't know the actual agreement in place with Newcastle with regards to the buy out clause, only speculation exists.
                        I can't believe fernandes/beard would be so naive to agree a fee. It was so obvious how good he is, i really hope a fee of 8-10 million hasn't been agreed.

Comment

If HE wanted to remain in London with us......How would you feel about him playing for us again?

Comment

He deffo wants to be located in london given the choice for family reasons, he said so the other day. But id imagine that means with either arsenal, spurs or chelsea.

Comment

I was talking more his attitude since relegation (eg Barton) as opposed to the last 2 years where he admitted getting duped.

Comment

Working...
                              X