Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR fan banned from games for 3 years after throwing flare at Yeovil

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WeAreQPR12
    C Club
    • Mar 2009
    • 23558

    #16
    Originally posted by Jack4QPR
    I would rather have a 10 year ban.
    Sounds slightly harsh and it sounds like they're making an example of you. I think we've all done silly things when drunk. You should probably take up a hobby to keep you out of trouble. You should take up playing the game whilee you still can. Let out some of that aggression
    I played sunday league football today.

    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

    Comment

    • Jack4QPR
      Bronze Seat
      • May 2011
      • 296

      #17
      Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
      Sounds slightly harsh and it sounds like they're making an example of you. I think we've all done silly things when drunk. You should probably take up a hobby to keep you out of trouble. You should take up playing the game whilee you still can. Let out some of that aggression
      They told me they were going to make an example to show other supporters that they shouldn't be doing it, trying to scare them off a bit.

      Not the aggressive type at all, just did a stupid thing whilst ****ed up that's all, sure most of
      us have been there before!

      Comment

      • stan_bowles
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 8391

        #18
        Been in the media lately so were always gonna make example of people in the current climate.

        Can't really moan to be honest,especially when you know they are banned from grounds.

        Comment

        • WeAreQPR12
          C Club
          • Mar 2009
          • 23558

          #19
          Originally posted by stan_bowles
          Been in the media lately so were always gonna make example of people in the current climate.

          Can't really moan to be honest,especially when you know they are banned from grounds.
          Agree and if you have the chuckles brothers and a bucket with a pair of rubber gloves dealing with it, that can really slow the game down.

          You seem like an educated chap Jack so quite a surprise that you did it. Maybe fellow fans egging you on was the main reason but I don't buy this blame it on the alcohol.
          I played sunday league football today.

          Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

          I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

          We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

          Comment

          • dsqpr
            Silver Seat
            • Sep 2012
            • 3433

            #20
            Originally posted by Jack4QPR
            They told me they were going to make an example to show other supporters that they shouldn't be doing it, trying to scare them off a bit.

            Not the aggressive type at all, just did a stupid thing whilst ****ed up that's all, sure most of
            us have been there before!
            I feel bad for you Jack as that ban seems ridiculously long. However, they don't have a flare shop in the Yeovil away end so you must have thought about it beforehand!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

            Comment

            • Jack4QPR
              Bronze Seat
              • May 2011
              • 296

              #21
              Originally posted by dsqpr
              I feel bad for you Jack as that ban seems ridiculously long. However, they don't have a flare shop in the Yeovil away end so you must have thought about it beforehand!
              Read the second paragraph of the article.

              Comment

              • dsqpr
                Silver Seat
                • Sep 2012
                • 3433

                #22
                Originally posted by Jack4QPR
                Read the second paragraph of the article.
                Gotcha, I stand corrected. I hadn't read the article as I saw it first hand. Of course the coward who did think of it beforehand and was too afraid to throw it himself gets off scott free.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

                Comment

                • stan_bowles
                  CCG
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 8391

                  #23
                  We have all done stupid things in our youth mate.

                  Just mark it up as a lesson learned the hard way.

                  At least you can watch games on the net unlike when you got banned in the old days.

                  Comment

                  • madara
                    Bronze Seat
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 718

                    #24
                    Way too harsh for a first time thing and for someone as young as you.

                    Comment

                    • Johnny Tightlips
                      Bronze Seat
                      • Jul 2013
                      • 301

                      #25
                      No sympathy. I've seen people hospitalised through smoke inhalation. You knew the risks. Lucky not to get time like those Chelsea lads at Swansea.

                      All this no pyro no party sh1te. Importing alien culture to our game.

                      Sorry if harsh
                      Meet me by the railway tracks

                      Comment

                      • WeAreQPR12
                        C Club
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 23558

                        #26
                        Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips
                        No sympathy. I've seen people hospitalised through smoke inhalation. You knew the risks. Lucky not to get time like those Chelsea lads at Swansea.

                        All this no pyro no party sh1te. Importing alien culture to our game.

                        Sorry if harsh
                        Does Yeovils stadium have a roof? I get your point but a bit ott. He has acted our of character. Always seems a sensible lad on here
                        I played sunday league football today.

                        Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                        I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                        We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                        Comment

                        • Kevin Mcleod
                          Referee
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 17322

                          #27
                          Unlucky jack mate. Gutted for ya. Serious as well. Would of done the same thing after a couple if someone handed it to me and i was youre age.

                          Comment

                          • Johnny Tightlips
                            Bronze Seat
                            • Jul 2013
                            • 301

                            #28
                            Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                            Does Yeovils stadium have a roof? I get your point but a bit ott. He has acted our of character. Always seems a sensible lad on here
                            Roof is irrelevant. Old Trafford has a roof but it's 300 feet up. Doesn't matter a bean if your smoke bomb/canister lands at the feet of an asthmatic or as seen on Match of the Day this weekend in a wheelchair enclosure where fans simply can't move as thrown by a a West Ham d1ckhead.

                            Keep them in Poland and Germany and they can play firework fwends to their hearts content
                            Meet me by the railway tracks

                            Comment

                            • suttonranger
                              Silver Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 1362

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Jack4QPR
                              Totally admit it was a ****** stupid thing to do, one of them things, one to many pints, thought it was a good idea at the time, what a pr*tt!

                              They said I can apply for it to be taken off in 2 years with good behaviour on the plus side.

                              3 years without QPR is going to be a struggle!
                              On the plus side you'll be back for our champions league conquest
                              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

                              Comment

                              • Jack4QPR
                                Bronze Seat
                                • May 2011
                                • 296

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips
                                No sympathy. I've seen people hospitalised through smoke inhalation. You knew the risks. Lucky not to get time like those Chelsea lads at Swansea.

                                All this no pyro no party sh1te. Importing alien culture to our game.

                                Sorry if harsh
                                Don't worry I certainly wasn't looking for any sympathy from anyone trust me, I knew the article would be posted on the message boards and that I was going to get a pasting, just wanted to let the QPR fans know that it was a moment of madness, one too many and made a mistake, anyway that is the last I will say on the matter.

                                You R's!

                                Comment

                                Working...