Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR fan banned from games for 3 years after throwing flare at Yeovil

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • qprted
    CCG
    • May 2010
    • 9639

    #61
    jack does

    jack does origionate from a big northolt family but still a fair sentance for throwing a flare would be a two match ban and a 50 pound fine

    i hope to raise a thousand pound so poor jack can go on holiday he has been very unfairly treated
    and there could be serious repercussions over this,i still remember what northolt did to the swansea fans,they wont like this terrible unfair treatment
    Click here to view my blog.

    More...

    Comment

    • Northolt_Rs
      Bronze Seat
      • Dec 2009
      • 961

      #62
      Originally posted by kron-1664
      Just go and sit in a different part of the ground o na standard ticket. No one will ever know!


      THIS!

      Comment

      • Mellowhoop
        Gold Seat
        • Apr 2010
        • 5698

        #63
        Ive been banned for life Ted. Can you raise money for me to go travelling..
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

        Comment

        • Northolt_Rs
          Bronze Seat
          • Dec 2009
          • 961

          #64
          Originally posted by Yousef
          I don't understand those people who make trouble at football grounds. Don't they appreciate every penny they pay for match tickets and travel expenses to behave well?
          Seriously? Its why loads to go to games - especially away from home.....

          Comment

          • Kirill
            W12 Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 19359

            #65
            Originally posted by vespa
            Krill ,there goes what little respect anyone has got for you down the pan.
            Could not care less. Will always say what I think is right or wrong. Don't like such disruptive behaviour at matches and expect it to be dealt with decisively. End of.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

            http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

            How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

            Comment

            • IsleworthRanger
              CCG
              • Mar 2009
              • 7090

              #66
              Originally posted by Kirill
              Could not care less. Will always say what I think is right or wrong. Don't like such disruptive behaviour at matches and expect it to be dealt with decisively. End of.
              Not quite sure why you feel the need to so high and mighty regarding flares considering how common they are at matches in your neck of the woods

              Dont think they do any harm to be honest and can add to an atmosphere as long as they are used safely

              Comment

              • jfish
                Silver Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 3948

                #67
                Originally posted by Kirill
                Could not care less. Will always say what I think is right or wrong. Don't like such disruptive behaviour at matches and expect it to be dealt with decisively. End of.
                So you stand by he should be banned for life ?

                Comment

                • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                  Gold Seat
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 8957

                  #68
                  Originally posted by NW_Hoopz
                  Got anything in electric pink 46w ?
                  Electric pink? No class

                  Comment

                  • WCE
                    Bronze Seat
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 838

                    #69
                    It may have been my eye sight but I am sure that at least one or two flares came from the Yeovil end as well, strange that no one from Yeovil seems to have been lifted for that.
                    Last edited by WCE; 09-10-2013, 11:28 AM.
                    My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

                    Comment

                    • QprSinceBirth
                      Silver Seat
                      • Jan 2012
                      • 2566

                      #70
                      It happens all the time abroad with no issues , so I don't understand why it's so disgraceful in England. As long as the flare is not on the pitch what's the issue?

                      Comment

                      • nuffieldranger
                        Silver Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 2202

                        #71
                        3 year ban is very harsh !! people get less time in jail for much worse things !
                        and Jack encase you decide to listen to others and try your luck by sneaking in or disguising yourself its better that you don't as you could get yourself in to a lot more trouble best of luck mate I hope the ban fly's past
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

                        Comment

                        • nuffieldranger
                          Silver Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 2202

                          #72
                          Originally posted by QprSinceBirth
                          It happens all the time abroad with no issues , so I don't understand why it's so disgraceful in England. As long as the flare is not on the pitch what's the issue?
                          they even seem to wave them about !! mind you they also till have terraces
                          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

                          Comment

                          • WeAreQPR12
                            C Club
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 23558

                            #73
                            Originally posted by IsleworthRanger
                            I blame it all on Jack being brought up in Richmond
                            haha yeah I too found it amusing when reading the article that he was from Richmond.

                            His very rich mum and Dad must of grounded him for a very long time.

                            Like I said seems a good lad that made a mistake, think he is the type that learns from his mistakes and giving him 3 years is way too ott
                            I played sunday league football today.

                            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                            Comment

                            • vblockranger
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 15218

                              #74
                              A flare? at Yeovil? I'm just embarrassed for the poor lad and tbh i'd keep my head down for at least 3 years after something like that. A flare! at Yeovil! save it till we win the Champions League at least.

                              Comment

                              • Johnny Tightlips
                                Bronze Seat
                                • Jul 2013
                                • 301

                                #75
                                Originally posted by QprSinceBirth
                                It happens all the time abroad with no issues , so I don't understand why it's so disgraceful in England. As long as the flare is not on the pitch what's the issue?
                                Because are illegal within football stadia, they hospitalise people, their effects are indiscriminate, are dangerous and burn at up to 3000 degrees. Anyone wanting to use one should buy a ticket for a game at Wisla Krakow, Fortuna Dusseldorf or Basel and have all the fun in the world.

                                Just keep them out of the English game.
                                Meet me by the railway tracks

                                Comment

                                Working...