Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR fan banned from games for 3 years after throwing flare at Yeovil

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WeAreQPR12
    C Club
    • Mar 2009
    • 23558

    #46
    Originally posted by kron-1664
    Just go and sit in a different part of the ground o na standard ticket. No one will ever know!
    And maybe wear drain pipes
    I played sunday league football today.

    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

    Comment

    • Westway
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2011
      • 1200

      #47
      Originally posted by Jack4QPR
      Don't worry I certainly wasn't looking for any sympathy from anyone trust me, I knew the article would be posted on the message boards and that I was going to get a pasting, just wanted to let the QPR fans know that it was a moment of madness, one too many and made a mistake, anyway that is the last I will say on the matter.

      You R's!
      Flare enough.

      Comment

      • Kevin Mcleod
        Referee
        • Aug 2013
        • 17322

        #48
        Originally posted by kron-1664
        Just go and sit in a different part of the ground o na standard ticket. No one will ever know!
        Ive heard of you stick a beret on, that fools the filth, the stewards, and on a good day, even your own old woman.

        Comment

        • Busheyboy
          Silver Seat
          • Jul 2012
          • 1190

          #49
          go to the games in drag, yo should be ok

          Comment

          • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
            Gold Seat
            • Sep 2012
            • 8957

            #50
            I can borrow you some lovely skirts. PM me

            Comment

            • Mellowhoop
              Gold Seat
              • Apr 2010
              • 5698

              #51
              Sad really. Clearly a mistake, 3 years is to long.chin up mate
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

              Comment

              • Jeems
                Silver Seat
                • Jan 2012
                • 2857

                #52
                Yeah seriously, how is this ever enforceable? Jack, what happens if they find you at a match, will the smelly stuff hit the fan?

                Comment

                • jfish
                  Silver Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 3948

                  #53
                  Come back and wear a sombrero!!!

                  Comment

                  • MattyRangers
                    Slimmer of The Year
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 24914

                    #54
                    Gutted for ya Jack - totally OTT punishment for setting off a poxy smoke bomb. Hopefully you can appeal and have that reduced some what. Some right drama queens on ere.

                    I'd sooner have one of them set off near me than a stink bomb. Those things are rank. Remember setting one off at school and had the smell following me for a good half hour, only for me to discover (after a quick "have I $hit meself" check) that where I had trod on it half the gear was stuck to the bottom of me shoe.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                    Comment

                    • NW_Hoopz
                      NO ....... I'm not Phil Mitchell
                      • May 2011
                      • 6419

                      #55
                      Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
                      I can borrow you some lovely skirts. PM me
                      Got anything in electric pink 46w ?
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."


                      QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

                      Comment

                      • vespa
                        Gang of Four Members
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 6903

                        #56
                        Krill ,there goes what little respect anyone has got for you down the pan .

                        Jack , unlucky mate ,a three year ban is way over the top ,most of us have done mad things ( especially when p issed ) when we`re young . Do your porridge and hopefully get back to Loftus Rd soon.
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                        Comment

                        • QPRWEBBIE
                          Silver Seat
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 3172

                          #57
                          I wonder if the person who threw one into our crowd at yeovil will come on here and own up as the lad it hit and burnt his shirt would surely like a chat !!!!

                          Comment

                          • W12_Ranger
                            Platinum Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 11447

                            #58
                            Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE
                            I wonder if the person who threw one into our crowd at yeovil will come on here and own up as the lad it hit and burnt his shirt would surely like a chat !!!!
                            And this is why Jacks 3 year ban should not come as a surprise. There is something about football matches which turns perfectly normal men into *****s. Harsh as the ban is given the searches we receive at LR every home match and the plastic bottles which get confiscated I don't know why taking liberties at an away match should be treated any different. My automatic fear for lobbing something on the pitch would a ridiculous ban, obviously jacks common sense perceptors weren't working too well at Yeovil.

                            Comment

                            • Yousef
                              Gold Seat
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 9553

                              #59
                              I don't understand those people who make trouble at football grounds. Don't they appreciate every penny they pay for match tickets and travel expenses to behave well?
                              QPR fan since1987

                              @yousef_qpr

                              Comment

                              • IsleworthRanger
                                CCG
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 7090

                                #60
                                I blame it all on Jack being brought up in Richmond

                                Comment

                                Working...