Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR fan banned from games for 3 years after throwing flare at Yeovil

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jfish
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 3948

    #31
    What a helmet comment from krill.

    3 years for that, ridiculous.
    Last edited by jfish; 08-10-2013, 07:38 PM.

    Comment

    • Rangers77
      Platinum Seat
      • Aug 2012
      • 11808

      #32
      Shame the scumbag I saw spit in the steward's face at Yeovil wasn't caught on CCTV and taken up in front of a beak....

      Comment

      • Rangers77
        Platinum Seat
        • Aug 2012
        • 11808

        #33
        Originally posted by jfish
        What a helmet
        This. With bells on.

        Comment

        • SpankwiR
          Voted Most Handsome Fan 2010, 2011 and 2012
          • Apr 2009
          • 3254

          #34
          I saw a monkey at Chessington Zoo throw spunk at an elderly couple once which imo is much worse and he appeared to get off scott free! He literally didn't give a monkeys

          Comment

          • jfish
            Silver Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 3948

            #35
            Wasn't talking about the lad that threw a coloured smoke bomb, see my edit.

            Comment

            • loneranger
              CCG
              • Mar 2009
              • 9505

              #36
              Originally posted by Jack4QPR
              Don't worry I certainly wasn't looking for any sympathy from anyone trust me, I knew the article would be posted on the message boards and that I was going to get a pasting, just wanted to let the QPR fans know that it was a moment of madness, one too many and made a mistake, anyway that is the last I will say on the matter.

              You R's!
              You have took your medicine like a man to come on here and say it was you.chin up mate.do the two and appeal for the year knocked orf. Not ideal but one of those things.be lucky.
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

              London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

              Comment

              • Rangers77
                Platinum Seat
                • Aug 2012
                • 11808

                #37
                Originally posted by jfish
                Wasn't talking about the lad that threw a coloured smoke bomb, see my edit.
                OK. Still a helmet even if the sentence is harsh.

                Comment

                • jfish
                  Silver Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 3948

                  #38
                  Originally posted by loneranger
                  You have took your medicine like a man to come on here and say it was you.chin up mate.do the two and appeal for the year knocked orf. Not ideal but one of those things.be lucky.
                  And people want to ban him for life!!, unreal.

                  Comment

                  • tetters
                    Silver Seat
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 1031

                    #39
                    Feel bad for you mate, silly thing to do but hey **** happens, nobody was hurt, live and learn and all that ********.

                    Comment

                    • jfish
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 3948

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Rangers77
                      OK. Still a helmet even if the sentence is harsh.
                      Come on, he has admitted it was a stupid thing to do.

                      It won't be long until if you swear or #### an opposing player off you will be banned.

                      Atmosphere will be like rugby within 10 years.

                      Comment

                      • WeAreQPR12
                        C Club
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 23558

                        #41
                        Originally posted by jfish
                        And people want to ban him for life!!, unreal.
                        I think you should know krill by now. He likes to shock. If it's not pro nazis it's banning people. I think some of his comments are tongue in cheek. Although I didn't know his name was helmet I guess that explains the nazis connection
                        I played sunday league football today.

                        Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                        I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                        We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                        Comment

                        • Kevin Mcleod
                          Referee
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 17322

                          #42
                          Originally posted by jfish
                          Come on, he has admitted it was a stupid thing to do.

                          It won't be long until if you swear or #### an opposing player off you will be banned.

                          Atmosphere will be like rugby within 10 years.
                          Aint they doing that already if you say y i d at spurs???

                          Comment

                          • LBLOCK
                            CCG
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 1435

                            #43
                            I don't agree with isolated smoke bombs or flares - looks a bit muggy to me

                            However the length of this ban is ridiculous and further proof of the sanitisation of football
                            I've knocked England games on the head because Wembley is like a picnic convention and you get frowned at for swearing at the couldn't care less players
                            Stewards throughout the land think they are sheriffs marshals
                            Pretty soon you'll be breathilized going into grounds

                            Keep the faith Jack and one day you'll be back
                            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

                            Comment

                            • kron-1664
                              Silver Seat
                              • May 2009
                              • 4403

                              #44
                              Just go and sit in a different part of the ground o na standard ticket. No one will ever know!

                              Comment

                              • Rangers77
                                Platinum Seat
                                • Aug 2012
                                • 11808

                                #45
                                Originally posted by jfish
                                Come on, he has admitted it was a stupid thing to do.

                                It won't be long until if you swear or #### an opposing player off you will be banned.

                                Atmosphere will be like rugby within 10 years.
                                I hear you Fish. Fella seems a good sort from his posts on here. I wish him well and think he should've got a more lenient sentence appropriate to the act. Still it's a damn foolish thing to do. And it shouldn't be done. The ***** who brought tye flares down to Yeovil and into the ground is to blame.

                                Comment

                                Working...